• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Originally posted by Heka View Post

How far along is she?
    38 weeks on Sunday.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I'm so happy! I got my car back yesterday and it looks brand new! I love it and am so happy to be driving in it again!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
        38 weeks on Sunday.
        That is very VERY close. Best wishes for your missus, and the rest of the family x

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        I'm so happy! I got my car back yesterday and it looks brand new! I love it and am so happy to be driving in it again!
        Omg me too!!! I've hit so many kangaroos, and the hubby and I have both backed into fences. We put in two insurance claims, one for the front and one for my fence hit, and asked them to fix everything else, including hubby fence hit, and it cost us 3K but omg after 4 weeks I have a shiny new car!!!

Problem is I'm scared to drive it.....
        Last edited by Heka; 08 Jun 2019, 02:37.
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Summer solstice is coming up and I'm a notoriously "bad" (non observant) pagan. Found a summer solstice festival the next town over I'm thinking of going to. I think that should count as celebrating it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
            That is very VERY close. Best wishes for your missus, and the rest of the family x

- - - Updated - - -

Omg me too!!! I've hit so many kangaroos, and the hubby and I have both backed into fences. We put in two insurance claims, one for the front and one for my fence hit, and asked them to fix everything else, including hubby fence hit, and it cost us 3K but omg after 4 weeks I have a shiny new car!!!

Problem is I'm scared to drive it.....
            I understand. When I get off to get off the exit I always am looking out for deer. I just can't help it now. It was my first accident. I am feeling a little antsy, but I'm feeling good being back in it.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm thinking about food. Not sure what to make for dinner for myself, soup maybe.

Comment

So tired lately. I've been thinking on how much I miss my fur babies that have passed on. Especially Trini. Every once in a while I will hear her bark at me and she will get me up. I'll be half-awake and half-asleep and answer her. I know she is trying to get me to remember her.
                Anubisa

Comment

I beat a sore loser in Pokemon Let's Go Overused because he was mad that I was spamming attacks. What a crybaby. LOL!

Comment

Here's the Pokemon battle where I play against this crybaby. I'm Bartmanhomer. His comments are hilarious.

Watch a replay of a Pokémon battle between Keglonian and Bartmanhomer! Format: [Gen 7 Let's Go] OU; Date: Jun 10, 2019
                    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 10 Jun 2019, 20:12.

Comment

I can't wait to get a bigger house... I really hate how crowded we are. Soon to be six people in under 1000 sq ft. Like, we qualify as living in a tiny home if you go footage/person (a definition up for debate, but I've seen it described as 200 sq ft/person or less)7. And I want cat free rooms. I am just allergic enough to cats to be stuffy every morning and have my eyes spaz on me a couple times a week due to dandruff and cat hair. I really want a few cat free rooms, like our bedroom and laundry room. We're terrible about keeping up on our laundry and sometimes our cats will go down and use the pile of unsorted but washed laundry as a cozy bed... I want a laundry room with a door. And a kitchen with a door. And a bedroom that isn't their only safe hiding place from the dogs...

We want a house with at least 2k sq ft. Minimum of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, preferable 5/3. I've been looking at this company, Morton Building, they do homes that look kinda modern barn like and they're really cool looking. Someone in my area got a 5k sq ft home for $250k. We really want to stay close to $200k, but we'll see. It depends in part on whether our BIL wants to live with us permanently, what my pay ends up looking like, etc. But I'm antsy for a bigger house. Which could, in part, be in response to the anticipation of the new baby coming home.
                      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Went for my first real cycle of the season today. 30km later and I can't feel my butt.

It's great.

Mostly art.

Comment

I understand. When I get off to get off the exit I always am looking out for deer. I just can't help it now. It was my first accident. I am feeling a little antsy, but I'm feeling good being back in it.
                          Oh I don't feel literally scared to drive anymore, I almost did when I rolled my car 3 years ago, and I'm a morbid driver these days lol, but hitting roos has never caused me any anxiety. I'm more referring to the fact that my car looks new, after spending all that money, and I know I'm gonna bugger it. Deer are usually a bit bigger though, and if you're not raised to hit things (just Australia things) then I totally get it, and I do understand it. It was definitely a 'get back up on the horse' moment when I rolled my car!

It's actually raining. OMG. I think we've got more rain in the past 24 hours than we have all year. 27mil at last count. I can stop stressing about running out of water!
                          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                          Seen the desert and the birds
                          You cut your hair short
                          Like a shush to an insult
                          The world had been yelling
                          Since the day you were born
                          Revolting with anger
                          While it smiled like it was cute
                          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

one month exactly until I am in Bali.

Mostly art.

Comment

Dad and I went yesterday and saw Godzilla. It rocked! The main monsters were Godzilla (of course), King Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan. They made Mothra so beautiful. I won't spoil anything for you. It just was so cool!
                              Anubisa

Comment

Dad and I went yesterday and saw Godzilla. It rocked! The main monsters were Godzilla (of course), King Ghidorah, Mothra, and Rodan. They made Mothra so beautiful. I won't spoil anything for you. It just was so cool!
                                I saw the Godzilla movie with my friend and it was a good movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X