Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    Got up this morning and Dad said he heard from the auto body shop people. They said it was going to take about $8000 to repair the car and about 3 weeks plus 1 week to get the car. That's about half the car's worth. Of course insurance will pay, thank goodness and I am more than happy because I love my car and I still have a lot to pay on it. It just sucks because I will be about a month without my car.
    I could have bought 4 of my cars for the price of your repairs. Whoa.

Mostly art.

Comment

Just ordered 12 prints for my first solo photo exhibition that's kind of exciting

Oh and got to meet another female mentalist, that was pretty awesome. There aren't a lot of us around.
      Last edited by iris; 16 May 2019, 04:45.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
        Just ordered 12 prints for my first solo photo exhibition that's kind of exciting

Oh and got to meet another female mentalist, that was pretty awesome. There aren't a lot of us around.
        That's cool! I'm sure the exhibition will be a success.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
          That's cool! I'm sure the exhibition will be a success.
          I hope so. With a bit of luck I can sell a few prints so I don't have to figure out where to hang them later.
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Eight weeks left until Bali!

(But I'm working six of those weeks straight..)

Mostly art.

Comment

Today I went to Dunkin' for breakfast then I went to Barnes and Noble to get the book: The Art Of Lenormand Reading Decoding Powerful Messages then I eat more food there and that's about it.

Comment

I finally am getting my Fitbit Flex 2 to work for me. I got the necklace accessory and can't wait to start using it. I had to get another battery because the one Amazon sent me something sent wrong with it so Fitbit sent me a new one. So I'm happy this one is working.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Grabbing an ssd to quasi upgrade my computer tomorrow. It'll be smaller than my current drive but should make things much faster.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Eighteen years after I first started considering myself pagan, I finally ordered the rider-waite deck online.

I have nobody else to tell, but I don't feel connected to my other decks anymore, and I'm excited to realize that I think the rider-waite is the deck I need at the moment.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      Eighteen years after I first started considering myself pagan, I finally ordered the rider-waite deck online.

I have nobody else to tell, but I don't feel connected to my other decks anymore, and I'm excited to realize that I think the rider-waite is the deck I need at the moment.
                      rider-waite is an amazing deck. I've been using it for the past 9 years.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Rider-Waite is a good beginning tarot deck. I love the decks I have now though which are the Manga Tarot deck and Fairy Tarot deck and Egyptian Grand Trump deck.
                        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                          Rider-Waite is a good beginning tarot deck. I love the decks I have now though which are the Manga Tarot deck and Fairy Tarot deck and Egyptian Grand Trump deck.
                          I've got the wild unknown tarot and spirit Oracle decks, as well as the Pythia Oracle.

I love the art on the Pythia, but I really don't connect with the deck. Same with TWU spirit oracle. Lovely art, but I think I just don't connect with Oracle decks.

I'd be willing to sell the Oracle decks to someone on here if anyone is super into them.

Mostly art.

Comment

My bad dudes. I accidentally locked the thread.

Resume thinking!

Mostly art.

Comment

My bad dudes. I accidentally locked the thread.

Resume thinking!
                              Hey, it happens.

Comment

I was gonna go to bed. But then I heard thunder... I love thunder. Have to stay up and enjoy it...
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Working...