Page 53 of 182 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Aug 2018

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Quote Originally Posted by anubisa View Post
    Thanks everyone. I went to the doctor today about a migraine that has lasted for about a week since I have had the sleep study done. The doctor refilled my sertraline for me. I have also sent a message to my general physician about getting a refill done through her as well. I am back on my depression medicine and I am hoping that will get me back to feeling better. As for the job hunt, I am going to get back to it. I get depressed if I don't have a job and don't support myself. I live with my parents and I feel I need to help out by paying some money and now that I have a car I and want to go back to school it's important to have a job. I'm going to be looking for a job that isn't in the food industry for a while. So we'll see what I can find. I'm also thinking about pro blogging. It's an idea that I've been thinking about though.
    Good luck with everything, Anubisa. I cried about my job last week XD I'm still working there, because my manager asked to give it a last chance. I've made up my mind though, so friday I will tell him I'll leave.
    I have a blog (it's in Dutch though), which is fun to do. I never made any money out of it. Only a few offers from companies wanting me to promote their products. Free stuff ftw! A blog can be a nice way to express your thoughts and feelings. I love reading blogs, so if you start one, tell me where to find it
    Last edited by Eleanor; 14 Nov 2018 at 11:19.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Witch
    Phrase
    Move forward with purpose. -Sherillyn Kenyon

Making videos of myself is weird. I'm using Screencast-O-matic. I have to do some videos for school reports. This most recent one was a grief analysis of Keith from the movie Two Weeks. It's interesting, but odd. Also, I have a funeral law exam next week, which I'm not super worried about, but I definitely feel a bit uncomfortable.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Well good luck on your next exam Shahaku. I think some of us are naturally uncomfortable doing videos. I know I am. I always sound like crap.

I'm thinking about buying a domain and dedicating it to reading and reviewing books and other things that are associated with the book world. To be honest you can make a living being a blogger. I still am looking for a job, but this is such a passionate thing that I love to do that I think that this blog would be a success for me. I also have a blog that I have been writing in for about three years for now, that it would be natural to switch to the bigger part. Just thinking for now.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Reading is Love | Serenity Hutchinson (Online Resume)

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Witch
    Phrase

I'm thinking about buying a domain and dedicating it to reading and reviewing books and other things that are associated with the book world. To be honest you can make a living being a blogger. I still am looking for a job, but this is such a passionate thing that I love to do that I think that this blog would be a success for me. I also have a blog that I have been writing in for about three years for now, that it would be natural to switch to the bigger part. Just thinking for now.
    I would love to blog, and I've thought about it. We live such a unique life from an outsiders perspective that I think I could make something of it. But I never have the motivation.

As far as finding a regular job, have you looked at places that aren't customer service oriented? Hospitals, factories, etc. I've worked in Central Sterile for almost five years now. It's been great, and I don't have to deal with nasty customers every day. And there are entry-level positions in these places that don't require previous experience or education.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

made an effort to connect with other pagans in this area of jersey,but mainly new age stuff,never found that very worth checking out,did see a meditation group,that looked interesting anyway,also one of those a;ll inclusive church's like thal mentioned once

- - - Updated - - -

snow finally hit here 8 inches,schools shut down,B. De, would be happy. SNOW DAY!!!
    Last edited by anunitu; 16 Nov 2018 at 02:59.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Witch
    Phrase

I'm working on the very mundane task of a grocery list right now. Our BIL is moving in soon as well, so we're trying to get the house half decent for his arrival. We'll have four adults, three (big) dogs, three cats, and a child in a 1500 (?) sqf house. It should be interesting. At least it's another set of hands to help clean. We're hoping once my job improves and I'm making a significant amount more we'll be able to move into a bigger house. We really want something that's 5 bedrooms and 2-3 bathrooms, as my husband's brother is basically planning to live with us indefinitely, but we'll see what happens. I'm all for communal living, but I'm not sure we'll meet the income requirements for that size of a loan if it's just in mine and Alex's name, even with the income jump I should be getting, and I'm not sure that they'll add Sammie to the loan, let alone Dylan, but we'll see.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

i am so proud of you guys doing the poly thing,even a m-f marriage is a lot of work to keep together. more power to you.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Well I got two calls about two jobs today. How odd that when I apply things like that happen to me. I discovered when I checked my email one was already taken. So no big deal, but I have an interview on Monday at 6:00 pm with an insurance agency. I haven't worn dress clothes in years. So I think I'm going to have to go out to Lane Bryant and see about getting some new ones. I'm also reading the Sugar Busters book. In another book on the thyroid, it is recommended that people who have issues with their thyroid, like me, go on low-glycemic diets. So I am going to try this diet and see if it will make me feel better. I'm feeling better now that I am back on my depression medicine, but now I have a new problem. I slipped on my nephew's computer last night (he keeps it on the landing of the stairs), I was half-asleep because I took a nap, and my pinky toe is bruised. I hope I didn't break it.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Reading is Love | Serenity Hutchinson (Online Resume)

Exciting that things are moving on the job front! Hope your toe is okay.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Witch
    Phrase

Well I got two calls about two jobs today. How odd that when I apply things like that happen to me. I discovered when I checked my email one was already taken. So no big deal, but I have an interview on Monday at 6:00 pm with an insurance agency. I haven't worn dress clothes in years. So I think I'm going to have to go out to Lane Bryant and see about getting some new ones. I'm also reading the Sugar Busters book. In another book on the thyroid, it is recommended that people who have issues with their thyroid, like me, go on low-glycemic diets. So I am going to try this diet and see if it will make me feel better. I'm feeling better now that I am back on my depression medicine, but now I have a new problem. I slipped on my nephew's computer last night (he keeps it on the landing of the stairs), I was half-asleep because I took a nap, and my pinky toe is bruised. I hope I didn't break it.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by anunitu View Post
    i am so proud of you guys doing the poly thing,even a m-f marriage is a lot of work to keep together. more power to you.
    We have a lot going on, but we make it work. Honestly, it has advantages and disadvantages, but I truly do feel the pluses outweight the minuses in our situation.