This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Hogg Is A Crisis Actor

I have seen David Hogg the crisis actor who's been in the news in two separate occasions. The first one was last Summer that he got in a beef with a lifeguard. And a few weeks ago in the Florida shooting he appeared again. People aren't seeing the real picture here. David Hogg is an attention whore to exploited victims to gain sympathy for money. I watch Philip DeFranco recent video today and he was very biased about David Hogg not being a crisis actor. I even got into an arugment with a female YouTuber in Philip DeFranco comment section on the video. People need to wake up and not focused on Mainstream Media. So what's your thoughts and opinions on this issue.

Re: David Hogg Is A Crisis Actor

I think you've drunk the coolade.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      I think you've drunk the coolade.
      What do you mean by that?

Comment

The electric cool-aid acid test.

Search "the merry pranksters"

these guys.
        Last edited by anunitu; 21 Feb 2018, 18:31.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I don't think any actors are involved. There were supposedly no planes on 9/11, we never landed on the moon, Elvis is alive, etc. That's all nuts.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Bartmanhomer., you asked what Corbin meant. I think i can answer that. That boy is a child who had to live through a shooting, who is standing up to the system along with his peers. The smear campaign claiming he's an actor is started by a group of incredibly stupid people trying to invalidate these young people's arguments that their lives are more important than the right to own a weapon. I have seen other claims that the kids are being paid by anti trump and anti NRA groups. It's not true just because the internet says so. They're trying to make an incredibly important change, and some people are trying to shut them up because they have an incredibly strong voice.
            Last edited by iris; 21 Feb 2018, 23:56.
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
              What do you mean by that?
              Its a polite way of saying "the only excuse for believing something that stupid would be that you have overdosed on LSD."
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                Bartmanhomer., you asked what Corbin meant. I think i can answer that. That boy is a child who had to live through a shooting, who is standing up to the system along with his peers. The smear campaign claiming he's an actor is started by a group of incredibly stupid people trying to invalidate these young people's arguments that their lives are more important than the right to own a weapon. I have seen other claims that the kids are being paid by anti trump and anti NRA groups. It's not true just because the internet says so. They're trying to make an incredibly important change, and some people are trying to shut them up because they have an incredibly strong voice.
                Well I think that the internet speaks the truth. As I said before people aren't seeing the big picture here. You can't believe everything what Mainstream Media said. Just like the alleged accusations of the celebrities of Sexual Assault by the Me Too movement. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I do sense BS and exploitation when I see it. It's not a matter of opinion, it's a fact.

Comment

Well I think that the internet speaks the truth. As I said before people aren't seeing the big picture here. You can't believe everything what Mainstream Media said. Just like the alleged accusations of the celebrities of Sexual Assault by the Me Too movement. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I do sense BS and exploitation when I see it. It's not a matter of opinion, it's a fact.
                  The Making of a No. 1 YouTube Conspiracy Video After the Parkland Tragedy

If you can always get the truth offa youtube, you might want to try this:

Comment

The interweb is hip boot high in major BS!!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

as seen on this page.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

The internet speaks whatever people put on it and a lot of people are liars.

Also, the Superintendent of schools for his area has publicly stated to a local news paper that he's a student.

The relevant quote is near the bottom of the above link.

Since his status as a student is a verifiable fact. We don't need to dedicate bandwidth to easily discredited libel.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                        X