intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intro

Hi! I'm terrible at introductions, but I figured it might be seen as a bit rude to just barge in without posting a few words about myself, so here goes.. :shy:

I'm a woman in my 20's who lives on the West Coast of the US. I'm still very much in the searching phase of my spiritual journey. I don't worship any specific pantheon of Gods as of this moment, but am very interested in learning about many of them. Freyja in particular has come into my consciousness on a few occasions over the years. I'm also interested in some "new age" topics such as ascended masters and angels. I'm busy exploring my relationships with plants, crystals, and tarot cards. I do a lot of energy work and am having fun exploring different ways of spellcasting. In a nutshell: lots of chaos, little organization, and trying to have fun along the way.

Nice to meet you all!

Re: intro

Welcome to the forum Sunflower! I know personally it took me years to find the right sect of Wicca for me. I went from Celtic Wicca to Norse then finally when I was trying to get over my fear of the darkness (and I did) I met Anubis from the Egyptian pantheon and he was a perfect fit for me. So sometimes it takes years, sometimes there is a instant fit with a deity. So again welcome to the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thank you very much! :^^:

Comment

Welcome to PF, Sunflower! I think you'll find it a very welcoming community here.

Don't be shy adding new topics or joining into discussions. Sometimes there can be a lot of activity in the "social" threads (like memes, etc.) and not much going on elsewhere - sometimes we just need someone to resurrect a topic to get the discussion going again!

Comment

Howdy-doody Sunflower!

Nice to feel your internet presence! Enjoy your sojourn here.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I appreciate it.

Comment

if we wish our garden to prosper,we need to dig in the dirt examine the weeds,to be sure they are not actually a new form of flower and beauty that is just misunderstood because our eyes have lost focus in viewing reality and existence. (or we seem to have lost our childhood dreams somehow)

- - - Updated - - -

or As ram Dass said,"be here NOW"

See here.
              Last edited by anunitu; 27 Apr 2018, 19:12.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Hello and welcome!!
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey! Welcome to the forum!

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                    X