Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ABC Network Cancelled Roseanne TV Show After She Made A Racist Comment On Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABC Network Cancelled Roseanne TV Show After She Made A Racist Comment On Twitter

Hey everyone. I heard that ABC Network Cancelled Roseanne TV show after she made a racist comment about Obama former aide on Twitter. I knew that she'll screwed it up. It's shows her true colors now.

Re: ABC Network Cancelled Roseanne TV Show After She Made A Racist Comment On Twitter

I am surprised people are surprised that she would end up doing this.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Re: ABC Network Cancelled Roseanne TV Show After She Made A Racist Comment On Twitter

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      I am surprised people are surprised that she would end up doing this.
      Her TV show revival was very high because of Trump supporters. Also I heard that multiple TV stations is also pulling her old TV show off the air.

Comment

remember we have mid term elections coming up in about 5 months,so expect a LOT of this in those 5 months BS gets really thick around these mid term elections from BOTH sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump’s Plan for Political Survival: Blame Obama for Everything

From here.

- - - Updated - - -

Break out your hip boots,it is going to get very deep in BS pretty soon.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I was starting to like the show, but with this crap it pisses me off. What kind of joke is that to make?
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
            I was starting to like the show, but with this crap it pisses me off. What kind of joke is that to make?
            As funny as she used to be she's a horrible person. My co-worker at my job told me so many weeks ago that she also hates transgenders.
            Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 29 May 2018, 16:57.

Comment

She hasn't demonstrated herself to be very bright...

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                She hasn't demonstrated herself to be very bright...

LOL! I'm dead!

In somewhat related news, I did a tarot reading for Roseanne TV show and herself on YouTube two months ago. Both readings were very negative and it was spot on and accurate.

Comment

I still blame the national anthem debacle on the person who booked the gig. Did they really expect dulcet tones?

She has deeply lost touch with reality.

Comment

The reactions to this astound me. Many people are saying "what about the women on The View"? (because they are critical of the gov't.) There's a huge difference between criticism and racism, and I guess some just can't see it. Today's big deal is Samantha Bee calling Ivanka the c-word. I'm kinda mad at her for apologizing....LOL
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

To be truthful,these things are only the beginning,and it seems everyone have decided to start doing the dozens on each other.

If you don't know what the dozens are,go HERE

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Ok,now it is beginning to go viral .

White House condemns ‘vile and vicious’ Samantha Bee, calls on Time Warner, TBS to act

Story here.

- - - Updated - - -

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders denounced Samantha Bee on Thursday after the comedian called first daughter Ivanka Trump a “feckless c–t.” Sanders also called on Bee’s bosses at Time Warner and TBS to take action.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'm outraged!

"No, you can't because I'm twice as outraged as you!"

"Oh yeah? Outraged times 10 to the 1000th power!"

"Outraged to infinity, loser!"

"Up yer ***, infinity!"

(Just get a ruler and lay 'em on the table, lads!)
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

indeed,it begins!!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

In all honesty I'm not really offensive about the stuff that she post on Twitter. In fact I find the whole thing hilarious and here's my reason why: I knew that her racist mouth will get her into trouble and her mouth have consequences. As soon as ABC Network and other TV stations pull all of her TV shows off the air at an accelerating rate, I was laughing so hard that I nearly have a heart attack. Oh yeah in somewhat related news, I did a tarot reading for Roseanne TV show and herself about two months ago on YouTube. It was all negative and it was very accurate.

Comment

Working...
                              X