Racism At The Library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racism At The Library

Today I went to the library at my neighborhood today and this is how it all went down. I was using the internet and I put my headphones on the computer for obvious reasons because I didn't want to hear any noise and drama from other people while I was using the internet. Until I saw a Causican man who was aruging with the black teenagers who was talking to loud and making noises. It upset the guy and what I heard he said I'm not racist and he went completely berserk saying this is the f****** library and he left. After my internet time was over I spoke the security guard about the incident that transpired. I told her did you see that guy who went berserk at the library. She said that I heard and asked me question about the incident. She ask me do I know the guy. I said I wasn't sure. he look familiar I might see him a few times. She also asked me which computer that he was sitting and I told her he was sitting at Computer 6. I was at Computer 4. Also she told me that there was a witness who saw the whole thing. She said what the witness told her. "You black people think that you own this country" or something like that. Wow that was crazy. I'm so glad it wasn't escalated any further than that. That guy is definitely banned for life at the library.

Re: Racism At The Library

Unfortunately it seems no one knows what the full incident is about. However, that is no way to act at a library. A library is for people to come to read, study, and to relax in a quiet environment. Not to act like a bunch of idiots. I hope this person learns from his behavior.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
      Unfortunately it seems no one knows what the full incident is about. However, that is no way to act at a library. A library is for people to come to read, study, and to relax in a quiet environment. Not to act like a bunch of idiots. I hope this person learns from his behavior.
      I just mind my own business and put my earphones for a very good reason and turn up the volume in full blast so I don't want to hear any drama. I'm just so glad that I wasn't involved in this mess.
      Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 11 Jun 2018, 17:31.

Comment

So, you put them on full volume, so that means things are probably loud and distracting there. But yeah loud or not, distracting or not people should not be put in the box of "you people." It's the us verus them thing. Racists have lost this bet. And they need a liar like trump to be in his place of power where truth doesn't matter and lies rule. There are many problems with 5his for republicans. Scry on that.

Comment

Originally posted by pillar View Post
          So, you put them on full volume, so that means things are probably loud and distracting there. But yeah loud or not, distracting or not people should not be put in the box of "you people." It's the us verus them thing. Racists have lost this bet. And they need a liar like trump to be in his place of power where truth doesn't matter and lies rule. There are many problems with 5his for republicans. Scry on that.
          I agree with you. Racism is getting more common nowadays. I wasn't expecting it was going to happen in my neighborhood. Especially the library.

Comment

Working...
          X