Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do you think about cults?

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    It's been a while, but I have read Heart of Darkness. I will try to see the movie. I've never seen it before. And I did not think about the whole state religion thing. I should have thought about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all for commenting. I have learned a lot and I appreciate your opinions.
    Anytime Anubisa.

Comment

Re: What do you think about cults?

Just to add my two cents:

In Theistic Satanism when working with demons some of them might ask to vow a cult to them for a certain time. This simply means allocating time during the day to send them energy in many different ways, through prayer, visualization, specific meditation, setting up an altar dedicated to that demon, etc... And you've got demons that ask for more than you can actually give: Once I printed several small stickers with the sigil of the demon plus some specific symbols so that when someone glances at it, the attention (and thus energy) they give to the sigil goes to the demon in the form of the energy released by the concentration of the subject. I just slapped these everywhere in town. When people spent several seconds analyzing the sigil (some seemed curious about it)

The demon was moderately satisfied by this. But hey, satisfied nonetheless. This can be considered a lowkey cult I guess haha!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Working...
      X