Prayers for my Dad please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prayers for my Dad please

Nine millimeters sounds mind boggling. I hope for his speedy recovery.

Comment

All the best wishes for your dad! I hope everything goes smoothly
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Well, I thought I would inform you of what has happened today. So we went at 10:20 (Dad loves to leave early) and arrived at the doctor's office about 10:50. So Dad thinks he has an appointment at his doctor's office, but when we arrive, they tell us he doesn't have an appointment. So we go to main hospital and go to the waiting room of 2 West. We wait till about 1:30 till he finally gets in. It was finally around 2:30 when he went in. They did finally get the stone out and sent it to be examined. We ended up leaving at around 6:30. We were there way longer than we thought we were supposed to be. The surgery was supposed to take place at 12:30, but everything was way backed up. I just hope we don't have to experience anything like that again. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Glad it is over, Anubisa. And it went well. 2 hours late is torture when you are waiting, but I think it is fairly normal for surgery, unless you are first. If a surgery runs over for any reason, they can't just rush through it. By the afternoon appointments it is pretty likely that something will have slowed up the works.

Comment

Prickly pear is right about delays. At least where I worked we'd try to stay on time, but you can't foresee delays, and you can't rush it. 2 hours feels like a lot, but they're doing the best they can. And now it's over. I'm glad it went well!
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Glad to hear it is over.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Yeah. I understand. I'm definitely not fussing at the employees. It just felt like forever. I would rather them have done it right (which they did) than hurry up and not get it out again. I'm definitely sure they were hurrying up. It's just very hard to be patient.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                  Yeah. I understand. I'm definitely not fussing at the employees. It just felt like forever. I would rather them have done it right (which they did) than hurry up and not get it out again. I'm definitely sure they were hurrying up. It's just very hard to be patient.
                  I get that. When you're nervous a minute can seem like an hour. I'm glad he's ok. Hopefully it will be a speedy recovery now
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Comment

The wait is agonizing. But it is over and he is okay. I know you are all spoiling him rotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X