I Just Don't Understand The Overaction Of This Youtuber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Don't Understand The Overaction Of This Youtuber

Hey everyone. I feel like that I'm going to make this thread that I feel it was rant worthy. Ok today I have to be a subscriber of Black Spectrum Network. He's a famous YouTuber who happen to be a psychic who does all type of readings for the black community. He made a few videos today and one video was Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes. The life and death of a legend. She happen to be a member of the girl group TLC. So anyway I was commented about how did she get her nicknamed Left Eye because I was very curious of her nicknamed. And Black Spectrum Network commented saying that this question doesn't deserved a psychic reading. I was like what the heck?! Seriously. So I commented him back by saying I was just asking a simple question, you don't need to be so defensive about it. And one of his subscriber commented saying that she have a lazy eye. I'm happy I got the answer and I said thank you. But I didn't appreciate him being overreacting all because I asked a simple question about a nickname that I was curious with. There was nothing inappropriate about that question I asked. I don't know. What do everyone else think about this? I want to hear your two cents on this rant.

Re: I Just Don't Understand The Overaction Of This Youtuber

Him saying, "it didn't deserve psychic reading" was offensive? Seems okay to me. No name calling, hating, evil, ect.. I remember reading books on psychic readings years ago, decades ago in fact, that you give plenty of space to other "readers." Something about mixing energies, maybe that's why you got upset at the remarks, the converging energy got you.

Comment

It was just only a simple basic question that I thought it was appropriate. Or at least I thought it was until he went complete defensive mode about it.

Comment

Yeah, well maybe the energy got to him and me too. You can't expect any kind of supernatural force not to have limits/dangers.

Comment

Yes. I guess. I wish he could have said it in a very calm tone.

Comment

I would think it didn't need a reading as I recall hearing about that some years ago so it would be something you could have looked up on the net. Nothing strange or hidden knowledge ie occult about it regarding how she got it.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

one simple answer,it is the internet,where bad manners and stupid run over,that and INTERNET,where trolls spontaneously grow from all the BAD KARMA!!
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                one simple answer,it is the internet,where bad manners and stupid run over,that and INTERNET,where trolls spontaneously grow from all the BAD KARMA!!
                Can't dispute that answer either. keyboard warriors behind their invisible screens have created all sorts of persona's and mannerisms that people would never or seldom show in public.
                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                  It wasn't trolling or anything like that. As I mentioned before he was overeating about the question I asked.

Comment

I don't think it is a big deal. Asking why somebody what a name mean shouldn't be a big deal.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

By your use of "commented" you make me thing this was a written conversation?

if so, tone is really hard to read online, BHM. So he may not have meant it to be offensive.
                      “I am Cat and I walk alone and all ways are the same to me.” ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Working...
                      X