X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi!!

Hello dears!
    I would like to speak, to tell my thoughts and observations.
    I am a believer, a Christian and I have the right (as they say)feelings of the believer: -) and I respect the feelings of atheists:-)
    although it is not to them and does not affect the people of this world.
    It will be about faith, namely paganism.
    The heart and soul schetayu Christians and Muslims are the closest to the true God people,the Jews and all who call
    God by Allah and Jesus by the son of God, even though he is a Prophet in Karan.
    For example Jesus in the Quran is named as ISA, Adam (the first man created by God) is Adam with an emphasis on another letter,
    Satan-Iblis (I do not know the names and is simply so called) virgin Mary-Mary.
    Christianity tends to love.Tolstopyatova that bilabial all lived according to the commandments of God. On earth bylby peace,
    testvalidator,mutual aid,third world countries policielebi much more material and many
    people weren't starving like this. Reducing armament costs and increasing the flow of funds to education and medicine. But
    it's utopia.
    People suffered from the crusaders , who planted their faith by the shedding of blood and the fact they robbed the peoples
    other country. Of course among them were people of good intentions but as you know good intentions pave the road to hell.
    Churches are engaged in trade (no wonder Jesus smashed shops with goods and all kinds of utensils for sale in the temples).
    We have all known ISIS among Muslims-thousands of people who died at the hands of those who seek to serve God but who have not resisted
    the cunning of the Muslim devil.
    The Gentiles-the same as these jihadists , people listen to other people's place to listen to my heart.
    Pagan gods are fallen angels, demons that lead people away from the Almighty who is One. Even in series
    'Supernatural' is shown in some episodes : -) Read that even to drunks of pagan belief, after
    mnogodnevke (binge) drinking-moremiles entity with horns,koniovitsa demons in Christianity, though
    many of the pagan masses and folklore such creatures with horns and not at all.
    Pagan man, Christian or Muslim, in the end your way basically inclines you to kindness, peace and love.
    Be human-the rest will follow!
    Last edited by Juniper; 30 Jul 2018, 10:18. Reason: removed color format, was not legible in dark themes.

Re: hi!!

Hello. Welcome to Pagan Forum. I'm also a Christian myself. I hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

your point??
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        your point??
        I'm sure he means no harm and no disrespect.

Comment

Your intention and argument are not clear.

Also, while I am a fan of the show Supernatural, I most certainly do not consider it a source of academic proof regarding any religious argument. Were you trying to tell us that all pagans are possessed or beholden to demons, because you saw this on Supernatural?

Comment

Why my question on his point.

- - - Updated - - -

But,but,but,tv would never lie to us ,right?(In cheek for sure,so there is no misunderstanding.)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Well, yes. But in particular this is a fictional show. In fact, a large part of the show is the wink wink fictional aspect. They traveled into Scooby Doo land last season. They have entire episodes about the fact that they are in a similar but altered universe from our own. Our own universe in which Sam and Dean Winchester are characters portrayed by actors who are the same people as the actors who actually play Sam and Dean Winchester.

I'm skeptical about a number of television shows that claim to be factual, but this ain't one of 'em. It is a lot of fun, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for any spoilers. They aren't really huge spoilers.

Comment

+NO prob,I have been on to the "FUN" that is the purpose of TV,I think I had that breakthrough at about 5 years old,I think it was Hoddy Duddy,and the peanut gallery. Color me VERY OLD!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Television isn't as truthful nowadays because all of the fake news and stuff.
                  Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 30 Jul 2018, 16:49.

Comment

I wasn't particularly worried about you getting the gist, Anunitu. I may have wooshed myself, though. Feel a little dizzy.

Comment

The mere fact that I continue breathing at my age,should let you know I am not easily misled on matters of survival,I consider myself to be fairly street smart,I am seldom the victim of any kind of CON. I grew up in the inner city where everyone had their "Game" to hustle money,and I knew all the games by heart.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a bridge you might like to buy,cheap too.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Okay. Didn't have any wish at all to insult you. Thought we were thinking along the same lines. As I said, I think I missed something somewhere. Feel like this thread is lots of people having totally different conversations. Probably just me, missing the point.

Comment

Sealed, pending review.

Questions can be directed to Staff Comms or sent to me via private message.
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                          X