Alex Jones Was Banned From Youtube, Facebook And Other Social Media Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex Jones Was Banned From Youtube, Facebook And Other Social Media Sites

Hey everybody. I just heard that Alex Jones have been banned from Youtube, Facebook and Other Social Media sites. And if you don't know who Alex Jones is well he's a Republican Conspiracy Theorist who have his own news company called Info Wars. He made so many theories about 9/11, ISIS and other political theories. I'm going to be very honest with everyone. 1. I definately don't agree with all the stuff he said. 2. I think he's a loud mouth jerk. 3. I don't think he doesn't deserved to be banned on all the social media sites because he have the right to say whatever he want whatever you agree with him or not and also I do believe in free speech. So please don't get upset at me for what I'm saying here. I'm not defending this guy or anything but he doesn't deserve to be banned. And we the people have the right to say whatever we want to say.

Re: Alex Jones Was Banned From Youtube, Facebook And Other Social Media Sites

in my mind,good riddance to a stupid TROLL,nothing more. He spread dangerous slander and provocative BS. why anyone would take his drivel seriously is beyound me,BUT it seems the interweb breeds STUPID by the TON!!!

My free speech,(disclaimer)
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I think social media should be able to do whatever they want to protect themselves from lawsuits due to allowing a platform for someone that stokes people up the way Jones does. They also should be able to protect their reputation.

Free speech isn't ubiqiutous. You can be fired from a job for example for saying somethng bad.

Let jones create his own social media site so he can spew his lies. On this point I would like to mention that Jones is being sued by the families of those children killed in the mass shooting at that elementry school a few years ago. Jones said that it was all fake. That the families were actors paid by the government and encouraged his listeners/views to contact the families. The poor parents of those kids have been harrased, recieved death threats, and are even followed and confronted in public. So yeah, poor Alex Jones. Boo freaking hooo.
      Last edited by pillar; 08 Aug 2018, 09:41.

Comment

I am in agreement to banning this guy,he just spouts lies and MAJOR B S!!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Youtube is private property. Jones has a first amendment right to be a raging ***hat. Youtube has a right to tell him that he needs to be a raging ***hat somewhere else because they don't feel like putting up with his bs.

This is no different than PF mods evicting spammers on sight or permabanning members who are unwilling or unable to follow the rules. The First Amendment prevents the police from arresting you for speech (most of the time). It does not obligate your neighbors to lend you a megaphone or force them to tolerate you spewing vitriol in their yard.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I agree with everyone. The First Amendment is there to protect our rights of speech as citizens. However, this does not relate to someone who is a bully. Who gets off on bullying people on social media and such. If he wants to make his presence known and talk crap, I agree with pillar, create his own damned social media website. Until then get off our websites. We don't need anymore negativity.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Amendment 1 says:

"Congress shall make no law ... abridging freedom of speech, or of the press."

Congress didn't make a law, therefore, Jones's 1st Amendment right was not violated in any way.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Private companies aren't the government...they have all the right to ban whomever and whatever they want to.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

I would like to add that freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequences of that speech. He has the right to spout whatever verbal diarrhea he wishes, but then he has to face the consequences, which are that companies don't want to be associated with him. I hope he crawls back under his rock and concocts his offensive and asinine theories in silence from now on, but I fear he will find another outlet.

Comment

Originally posted by Niorien View Post
                    I would like to add that freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequences of that speech. He has the right to spout whatever verbal diarrhea he wishes, but then he has to face the consequences, which are that companies don't want to be associated with him. I hope he crawls back under his rock and concocts his offensive and asinine theories in silence from now on, but I fear he will find another outlet.
                    He did find another outlet, BitChute.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                      He did find another outlet, BitChute.
                      Doesn't that just figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Niorien View Post
                        Doesn't that just figure.
                        He makes money being an ***hat. He was always gonna find another medium. If nothing else, he'd have figured out to make his own site.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                          He makes money being an ***hat. He was always gonna find another medium. If nothing else, he'd have figured out to make his own site.
                          If he does make his own site, well it's pretty obvious that his own site will go do to the crapper plus I'm not going to watch and listen to this P.O.S mouth!

Comment

So often this world makes me feel like an idiot. I always expect more from us as a species and I am forever disappointed.

Comment

I agree, Niorien the species needs to grow UP!!!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                              X