Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fox on denmark

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Re: Fox on denmark

unless you are my age or older,you might not know that tax on high income used to be(under Eisenhower) was around 90 percent.

see here.

and some bitch when it is now about 30-40 percent at most.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

Re: Fox on denmark

BTW i would be more then happy to pay more taxes to live in a country like denmark because in the long run it ends up being cheaper when you do the math.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Healthcare for instance. Increase in taxes, sure. But decrease in overall health spending. In the current US system, it is set up so that an employee pays a hefty premium, plus now some hefty out of pocket costs. The employer also pays a hefty premium-so even though most people know that they are paying a lot, they don't necessarily see that they insurance company gets about twice what the employee pays. Plus so many middle-man costs. As it is now, so many companies are trying to reduce the number of insurance eligible employees, which means that the employee needs to scramble for insurance, and also for enough work hours to support themselves.
    Last edited by Prickly Pear; 24 Aug 2018 at 06:28. Reason: Too tired to fix quote error properly. Sorry hylel shalem