ave!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ave!

hi. glad to have found this site. looking to start boning up again on my spiritual and/or magickal practices and find others of my own persuasion. I'm essentially a gnostic luciferian but also a pagan revivalist and very much into eastern though and buddhism. I am a hermit of sorts that lives on my retirement and spend my days working on musick or photography, writing or doing research on my intellectual obsessions. When im not working on those projects I am an avid mountain biker, hiker, fisher hunter and gatherer of mushrooms and wild medicinal plants as well as berries. just set up my first altar in over four years and am looking at getting very seriously back into the path..have been slacking on my spiritual practices for a while now and have really felt called back into the craft again.

Re: ave!

Hello and welcome to PF!

Comment

Heya! Welcome to the forums!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Welcome! I don't think we have any other currently active Luciferians but as you can see we do have a few Satanists and Demonolators poking about! And we always welcome discussion on all topics and intellectual and spiritual pursuits... so make yourself at home!

Comment

Welcome! Good to have you here
          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Welcome! Pull up a chair and stay a while.

Comment

Welcome to pagan forum
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
              X