uh. kind of a dumb question but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh. kind of a dumb question but

i was wanting to start a thread where people post pics of their altars..where would i put such a thread here?

Re: uh. kind of a dumb question but

Hmm. There used to be an altar thread a few years back, no? Maybe I'm just making things up. I dunno, I'm under the impression such a thread existed. It was called "Show off your altars" if I recall correctly. If the thread is archived, and I wanted to bring a thread of the sorts back, I'd put it in the Practices & Techniques forum.

I'd wait for a moderator's input on this. Maybe aforementioned thread can be brought back.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

ok thank you i appreciate it.

Comment

I would recommend starting a new topic, and to put it into the practices and techniques section. I can sticky it once it's been created.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

uhh apparently i cant post links or images yet? when do i gain that ability here?

Comment

Originally posted by heylel shalem View Post
            uhh apparently i cant post links or images yet? when do i gain that ability here?
            You have to have 15 posts that are not in the lol, games or intro sections.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
              You have to have 15 posts that are not in the lol, games or intro sections.
              oh ok well i guess ill get on it then

Comment

Working...
              X