any luciferians out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any luciferians out there?

I am what you call a gnostic luciferian. MY system of spirituality kinda works similarly to gnostic christianity where the abrahamic god is the real evil that is trying to distract us from the real god that is to me essentially the universe (we are all characters in the true gods dream), and that jesus is essentially a morning star or lucifer (light bringer) that came to bring us gnosis..or actual experiential knowledge of divinty and our own semi-divine nature. I believe that jesus was'nt the only one who became a lucifer and that throughout history all throughout the world there have been plenty of other "lucifers" that appeared that have risen in direct opposition to the demiuge to help bring humanity out of its dark state of spiritual ignorance and disconnection to the divine. And through study of said figures and sacred text and magickal works one can find connection with their own divine self and develop an understanding of the true godhood and form a connection and relationship with the true godhead to work on evolving to their own sort of "angel" or higher being. I am not a literalist but i believe in the power of the metaphor especially when it comes to gnosticism and the left hand path. Though i consider my take on luciferianism to be a white light practice..part of my practice is using my own knowledge as a "light bringer" to help others on their path and to do my best to illumine their souls and help guide people to the light...though i do still practice some "Black" magick when it comes to dealing with the powers that be and others that would chose to do me harm. I generally practice the golden rule "do as thou wilt harm none"..however i do believe that its important to be in touch with ones dark and primal side including our primal will and instincts..and learning how to channel and use my dark side as a way to invoke my will and enact vengence against those who would do harm against me or others i love. that side is represented by the yang to lucifers ying SATAN in the context of the archetype of the adversary which came down to earth in the godheads will to test the worth of humanity and to punish the wicked and to cull the flock of denegrate beings.

Re: any luciferians out there?

Currently active LHP board members are relatively rare. We do have a few though. Whether or not any of them would consider themselves Luciferan...

Ehh, I'll let them speak for themselves as they drop by. My understanding of nuance among LHP practices and traditions is very, very limited.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

huh, havent been on forums for a while and such.used to talk to a lot of other luciferians back in the day. its ok i have other interests that seem to have a lot of active participants on here

Comment

We have two currently active Theistic Satanists, but one lives in Europe and the other in Australia so bear with them on response times

We also have two Demonolotors. And various other LHPers pop up from time to time, including other Luciferians. It's been a long time since I read any Luciferian works and I admit that I resonate more with ha-Satan than with Lucifer... but I am sworn to a different deity altogether and these days I probably shouldn't claim the title of Demonolator even though I do work with several Geotic Demons on a semi-regular basis.

Comment

I'm a Theistic Satanist and Demonolator, so I'm not a Luciferian, but I thought I would chime in since there are so few of us here...

Comment

Hello, I'm a Theistic Satanist as well.

Here's a link to a blog written by a Luciferian who is a very good friend of mine. He speaks about many, many subjects, and not only spirituality. But it is ALWAYS a good read. https://mythoughtsbornfromfire.wordpress.com/

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

"What makes it LHP for you? After all you're taking a rather white light approach to it, and while LHP doesn't necessarily dwell exclusively on the dark side of the path, you do work on a reinterpretation of good and evil from sacred texts, notably the Bible (like equating Lucifer with Christ)."
              Well in "traditional" satanism its a sort of inversion of x-tianity. the form of luciferianism is no different really, just goes farther in countering judeo x-tian theology by staking a claim that lucifer was not just a good guy but that the abrahamic god is really a demon set to enslave humanity and keep it blind. like i said i take a ying/yang approach to my understanding of lucifer i mean yeah it may sort of initially have a "white light" approach but its definately not a fluffy bunny kinda philosophy. you know light has a specturm and in its extreme goes purely into darkness..and so does lucifer to me. Thats why i incorporate satan in my practice as an archetype that way i can have a more diverse and "powerful practice". Also being that luciferianism tends to revolve around the concept that the world is a byproduct of a maniacal demon and that the only way to find peace is a contrary lifestyle i find that to be very LHP as well...railing against conformity and empowering individual godhood to me is a very satanic and noble practice. SO yeah i still consider myself to be very LHP and I still have some very "evil" practices like demonology and black magick that i incorporate into my own personal "paradigm" , i follow the golden rule and do practice helping out others along their path..but those are only people i deem acceptable and have the potential enough to evolve spiritually. But yeah that kinda falls in line with the whole enchilada...a luciferian is not required in their practices to reach out and help people but a lot i have talked to who follow similar paths find its their duty to do a little good..like commiting an act of kindness is a revolutionary act..and we luciferians tend to love revolution and upheaval. we love stirring shit up and causing chaos to good ends..and sometimes just purely out of amusement or selfish wants but mainly for a greater "good".

"Also when you say "part of my practice is using my own knowledge as a "light bringer" to help others on their path and to do my best to illumine their souls and help guide people to the light" is this practice limited to other practitioners of your path, or do you try to guide people outside your religion into it, or even try to guide people to the goals of their respective religions? There is a lot of room for interpretation here, but that is awfully "nice" and could even seem dogmatic or moralist to say the least. It would be nice if you could clear up these issues for me"
              Just in general i guess it goes back for me to the book of genesis where satan trys to help adam and eve find their godhood by gifting them the fruit of wisdom. kind of ironic I think but spreading wisdom or helping to enlighten people can be a satanic act. "god" wants to keep us ignorant and in the dark about our own divinity..he doesnt want us to reach that potential. I havent had any "initiates" in years though i used to run my own little temple in my garage of my house and we used to work on luciferian "ascension" rituals and such..and we'd of course as a group have our homework of various religious texts that would help with our ascension to "godhood". No too luciferians that i've talked to on the internet seem to have the exact same philosophy or path..even within the label i take on "gnostic luciferian" others i have talked to have a far more theistic satanist sort of perspective..some are more agnostic and view lucifer alone as more of just an archetype to emulate and to work on "becoming". I DO tend to do my own sort of charity work though as well. i have people in my community that i watch over and do my best to help out along their path in life..some of which have fallen prey to drug addiction..others just to the usual pitfalls of poverty. I don't do it because i feel an "obligation" because of my craft...however i do feel that doing so is a natural progression from where i am coming from. Its kind of a selfish thing for me because i find fullfillment in helping others reach their potential..though i also tend to benefit in some way materially or otherwise from this practice..my karrma tends to get paid back by the universe. People tend to invest in you when you invest in them and it ends up being a sort of two way street sometimes and that helps to strengthen my own path in the long run. But yeah i like to spread the light. infect people with the light. its a revolutionary act and im all about rebellion and revolution and countering societys biases towards people stuck on the fringes as I am.

"Last and not least: Your form of Luciferianism is one I have not seen before, would you mind detailing more about your pantheon and specific philosophy? Thanks!
              Well there are no real texts specifically on my own form of luciferianism. A long while ago a bunch of us like minded luciferians who met on various occult forums formed our own forum and then sort of worked out the details of it..but yeah even others who claim to be gnostic luciferians have very dramatically different beliefs..because what it all tends to boil down to is interpriting various religious and spiritual texts to "find" lucifer in it. I myself read a lot of gnostic texts as well as am very heavy into eastern philosophy and mind expanding techniques through them. developed my own sort of system of magick based on the lucifer archetype. but yeah its pretty basic. there are quite a few texts out there that come across as "luciferian" to me and so i tend to horde books that have that luciferian vibe to it for me...it tends to be very broad..and my practice involves doing a lot of research as there is not a lot of material out there that specifically addresses my path. But thats what i kinda like about it is that I can build up my own practice and the tech i use is all stuff i have researched and tested for my own use and fits me very well and tends to be a lot more effective in practice. Its definately not an armchair occult practice. I try to apply my philosophy to every day life and to all the interactions i have with society..especially when dealing with authority. One of these days i mean to get around to writing my own sort of "sacred texts" about lucifer just to see if i can flesh it out and such..which actually is a very gnostic thing to do because the ancient gnostics used to gauge a persons "gnosis" or spiritual evolution on how they can sythesis their faith. im not sure if i have answered all your questions but yeah if i didnt i guess ask those ones again.

- - - Updated - - -

as far as the patheon it basically boils down to

yahweh-the evil demon who asserted himself as "god" and enslaved the world with his false religion.
              lucifer-a servant of the true "god" who's called to free humanity from their chains and help them find their inner divinty gifted to them by the true godhead
              the godhead- a force or intelligence behind the universe. we are the creatures of the godheads created "dream" which is the universe. the godhead represents both masculine and feminine energys and has a balance of dark and light.
              satan- is the dark manifest of lucifer as an archetype...sort of lucifers alter ego..the adversary set by yahweh to test humanitys loyalty and to punish those yahweh deemed wicked...satan revolted and set up his own kingdom within abadon or the abyss. trying his best to help humanity rebel from its cruel master.

and of course the whole idea of angels and demons fal into play..sorry if this is too simple an explanation..
              Last edited by MaskedOne; 23 Aug 2018, 06:51.

Comment

heylel, I cleaned up some formatting in your post and removed what appears to have been a merged double post from the end. Be careful about color tags. Not all colors are easy to read in all themes. If you use the wrong tag or if you copy something into the editor from a place that uses specific colors then you can accidentally make your post mostly illegible to half the site.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                  heylel, I cleaned up some formatting in your post and removed what appears to have been a merged double post from the end. Be careful about color tags. Not all colors are easy to read in all themes. If you use the wrong tag or if you copy something into the editor from a place that uses specific colors then you can accidentally make your post mostly illegible to half the site.
                  ok thank you i will keep that in mind when i post.

Comment

Thank you, I had all the answers I was looking for concerning your path Really cool that you took the time to write it all down.

Comment

This is a really useful and timely thread for me! I spent ages last week trying to find the difference between Satanism and Luciferianism and not getting very far. It seems that Luciferians should be on the endangerd species list. Obviously the claim that the world was created by a "maniacal demon" is Gnostic. Are there any non-Gnostic Luciferians?

I must also admit to always having been a bit baffled by "LHP". I know exactly what that means in a Hindu context, but the transfer to the west is a puzzle, since the usage has changed so radically over the last century. I suppost that most people today would say that Crowley was LHP, yet he (following Blavatsky) used LHP as term of abuse! I suppose most people who count themselves as LHP would assign (consign?) me to the RHP, but I find Satanism far more compatible with my religion than (say) Wicca is.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidMcCann View Post
                        This is a really useful and timely thread for me! I spent ages last week trying to find the difference between Satanism and Luciferianism and not getting very far. It seems that Luciferians should be on the endangerd species list. Obviously the claim that the world was created by a "maniacal demon" is Gnostic. Are there any non-Gnostic Luciferians?

I must also admit to always having been a bit baffled by "LHP". I know exactly what that means in a Hindu context, but the transfer to the west is a puzzle, since the usage has changed so radically over the last century. I suppost that most people today would say that Crowley was LHP, yet he (following Blavatsky) used LHP as term of abuse! I suppose most people who count themselves as LHP would assign (consign?) me to the RHP, but I find Satanism far more compatible with my religion than (say) Wicca is.
                        The translaion of LHP to the west is a complete mess, I'll give you that. But after reading some of Crowleys work, I am more intended to say that it is mainly RHP with some LHP elements here and there, but I wouldn't use Crowley as an example of LHP in the west, never.

The main philosophical difference between Luciferianism and Satanism is, as I understand it, the fact that L's will have a more Balance of different elements to create equilibrium kind of approach, and Satanism has a more chaotic nuance view of existence, where there is no real balance to be achieved.

The Luciferian friend's blog I posted is non-Gnostic.

Bear in mind that the RHP-LHP is entirely a Hindu concept and when exported out of this system to try and label other systems it isn't as easy. For the sake of simplicity, and for the fact that it would be completely arbitrary to be more specific for that, I consider RHP to be where "The mundane serves the divine" and LHP "the divine serves the mundane".

Comment

That is a really good explanation of your beliefs. I'm not left-hand path, but this thread is really helpful in beginning to understand.Thank you.

Comment

this whole concept pisses my daughter off,she being left handed,she hates the left hand being evil image.

I understand why it bothers her,it is also historical that left handed children were abused and feared in the past.

my own mother was a left handed child,forced to be right handed by her parents. I think it messed her up .
                            Last edited by anunitu; 23 Aug 2018, 14:49.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              this whole concept pisses my daughter off,she being left handed,she hates the left hand being evil image.

I understand why it bothers her,it is also historical that left handed children were abused and feared in the past.

my own mother was a left handed child,forced to be right handed by her parents. I think it messed her up .
                              In the west, Right Hand and Left Hand (Diestra et Siniestra in latin) have connotations of Good and Evil. However anunitu, this is not the case in LHP and RHP. Here it is more of a thing pertaining to the concept of relationship to deity and the value of both mundane and divine.

Comment

Working...
                              X