Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: any luciferians out there?

Jun 2013
    Religion
    Northern Tradition Shaminist Demonolator. Or something along those lines...

Re: any luciferians out there?

Quote Originally Posted by SeanRave View Post
    Also its not impossible for Hard Polytheists to also equate certain deities with one another. For instance I believe Lucifer is one of several Satans.
    The difference here being that ha-Satan is a title rather than a single deity. Whether or not Lucifer carries that title is debatable, depending on who you talk to... I have seen opinions both ways, from both Satanists and Luciferians. And then Demonolators have their own theories about Satan and Lucifer. I haven't been active in the community for a while now but the different distinctions are quite fascinating.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

LUCIFERIAN DOCTRINE explained by Hans Wilhelm found this video on youtube,and thought lhp would fint it interesting.

I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Aug 2018
    Religion
    gnostic luciferian
    Phrase
    veritas lvx mea

thank you for that link it was very informative