Why do I have such thought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do I have such thought?

I am Turkish and I wish to marry someone of my own race. Therefore, although I am not a Muslim, I would prefer to marry a Muslim Saudi woman rather than a white and woman of my own religious belief.
    I think that marrying someone of my own race would be better but I still could not find how did I obtain such thought. What do you think? Why do I have such an idea?

Re: Why do I have such thought?

To give you a "spiritual" answer, I think it is your psychic makeup. This maybe the reason why some people choose to work with deities of a particular mythology over others.
    Last edited by Constantinitus; 28 Nov 2018, 07:33.

Comment

Not sure you'll get a response Eftee hasn't been back since the day after he posted this, nor made any other postings. Sort of looked like a troll posting to me but I admit I could be wrong.
      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
        Not sure you'll get a response Eftee hasn't been back since the day after he posted this, nor made any other postings. Sort of looked like a troll posting to me but I admit I could be wrong.
        Woops, most likely a troll or plain clueless, but my brain thought out this lateral connection to the idea of psychic makeups and deities nevertheless. Would be interesting to someone who might stumble upon this thread I suppose

Comment

Working...
        X