Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I add a profile picture to my profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I add a profile picture to my profile?

I'm not quite sure how I add photos on this website. I could use some help with it please. Thanks :=):

Re: How do I add a profile picture to my profile?

You need 15 posts outside of introductions and lol/games in order to be allowed to post links or photos.

Mostly art.

Comment

Click on "Settings" at the top right of any PF page. On the left side, you'll see different sections with links. Under the column that says "My Settings" click on the Edit Avatar link to upload a picture that shows up next to each post. Clicking the Edit Profile Picture link will allow you to upload a different picture that people will only see when they look at your profile. It is different than your Avatar.

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      You need 15 posts outside of introductions and lol/games in order to be allowed to post links or photos.
      This rule doesn't apply to Avatar or Profile pictures.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
        Click on "Settings" at the top right of any PF page. On the left side, you'll see different sections with links. Under the column that says "My Settings" click on the Edit Avatar link to upload a picture that shows up next to each post. Clicking the Edit Profile Picture link will allow you to upload a different picture that people will only see when they look at your profile. It is different than your Avatar.

This rule doesn't apply to Avatar or Profile pictures.
        Hah, thanks juni. I read the thread but not the title and I'm on mobile. My bad!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
          Hah, thanks juni. I read the thread but not the title and I'm on mobile. My bad!
          It's all good.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
          X