Newbie Alert.!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Alert.!

Hi everyone i'm David how y'all doing i'm new to this really i don't know how to get things right here if i mess up don't be mad...

Re: Newbie Alert.!

Hi, David, welcome to the party.

Comment

It's all cool. Welcome to the forum! Tell us a bit more about yourself here or on the other sections

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Welcome DavidSmith!

Comment

Don't worry, David, you won't mess up!

Welcome, and enjoy yourself.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Hello and welcome David. Thanks for stopping by and saying a few words to introduce yourself. Please have a look around and jump right into any conversations you want to participate in.

Please be sure to read our Forum Rules and FAQ thread. There are some restrictions to posting links and pictures for newbies.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to PF, pull up a cyber chair and look around then join in on the conversations or start a new one when your ready.
                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                X