X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is life's purpose?

Sounds good to me Sean.

- - - Updated - - -

I have lived my life on a path of chaos mostly.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by ivysunday View Post
      So how do you think the universe come into being? Just naturally it happened? If by us, why cannot we reach other planets? Why we even cannot make one LIFE, like a tiny ant? You know that the moon is hollow and it has a gate in its back side?

- - - Updated - - -

You mean life is to be alive? and live as you like?

- - - Updated - - -

You mean my account name? No, I just made it myself, no special meaning. You can call me Ivy.

- - - Updated - - -

So did you find the truth?
      For thousands of years, what did we find except for the Greatest Creator?
      Yes I did.

Comment

So how do you think the universe come into being? Just naturally it happened? If by us, why cannot we reach other planets? Why we even cannot make one LIFE, like a tiny ant? You know that the moon is hollow and it has a gate in its back side?
        While many of us here believe in something more, we also tend to be big believers in science... and there's no science backing a hollow moon, or hollow earth theory.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
          While many of us here believe in something more, we also tend to be big believers in science... and there's no science backing a hollow moon, or hollow earth theory.
          Just a confirmation of what you say. If anyone wants to clear up the tons of scientific assumptions and fragmented knowledge I blurt in the next paragraph feel free to do so :P

Hollow earth and hollow moon are both impossible from a scientific standpoint for many reasons. For earth its especially its magnetic shield generated by extremely high amount of molten iron currents rotating inside of Earth. Also because of gravity we can guess how much mass the earth and the moon have, which makes them being hollow extremely unlikely. Plus external pressure would not allow for such a configuration. No compound at a planetary scale just support its own weight while allowing pockets of hollowness (air? gas?). Two scenarios exist. Either the pocket is very small, in which case due to pressure, matter around it would just collapse and the gas expelled, void and gravity attracting everything inside of it. or either the pocket is substantially large and only an external eggshell exists, which is also unlikely because the planet would have very little mass and it would easily torn apart by tidal forces.

I'm no scientist but I think its along those lines. To my knowledge (which let's be honest, is not that vast) there is no record of celestial object big enough to be considered a planet to be hollow on the inside, meaning a central spherical space of void or gas encased by a solid or at least denser material. Also the---

I got bored. I was going to say something about how water behaves on Earth or whatever.
          Last edited by Sean R. R.; 04 Oct 2018, 14:26.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
            Just a confirmation of what you say. If anyone wants to clear up the tons of scientific assumptions and fragmented knowledge I blurt in the next paragraph feel free to do so :P

Hollow earth and hollow moon are both impossible from a scientific standpoint for many reasons. For earth its especially its magnetic shield generated by extremely high amount of molten iron currents rotating inside of Earth. Also because of gravity we can guess how much mass the earth and the moon have, which makes them being hollow extremely unlikely. Plus external pressure would not allow for such a configuration. No compound at a planetary scale just support its own weight while allowing pockets of hollowness (air? gas?). Two scenarios exist. Either the pocket is very small, in which case due to pressure, matter around it would just collapse and the gas expelled, void and gravity attracting everything inside of it. or either the pocket is substantially large and only an external eggshell exists, which is also unlikely because the planet would have very little mass and it would easily torn apart by tidal forces.

I'm no scientist but I think its along those lines. To my knowledge (which let's be honest, is not that vast) there is no record of celestial object big enough to be considered a planet to be hollow on the inside, meaning a central spherical space of void or gas encased by a solid or at least denser material. Also the---

I got bored. I was going to say something about how water behaves on Earth or whatever.
            Thank you. I've been in a few too many Facebook discussions about this in the last 6 months.
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanor View Post
              The universe came into being the way it did. I wasn't there, so I can't be sure of course. As far as science and the big bang, that's probably how it went, as far as humans can comprehend the universe that is.
              WE didn't create the universe. That's not what I meant by humans creating the divine in ourselves. But humans do create life. Just put two people who like each other together and wait for 9 months :P
              We can also reach other planets. We've been to the moon. I'm sure they found no gate. And soon we'll go to Mars.
              You call this creating of LIFE? How about two human create pig, bird, or fish?
              How about below opinion?

18 traditional values subverted by LifechanyuanXue Feng

1. In traditional concept, family is the source of happy life, while in the opinion of Lifechanyuan, family is the miserable source of human life and humanity.
              2. Traditional concept considers that life is the result of evolution or is created by Gods; Lifechanyuan proclaims life is created by Super Celestial Beings led by Gods according to the design of the Greatest Creator.
              3. Traditional concept considers the Greatest Creator is I am what I am; Lifechanyuan proclaims that the Greatest Creator comes from Wuji Taiji.
              4. Traditional concept considers God is the Greatest Creator; Lifechanyuan proclaims that God is created by the Greatest Creator. And all Gods are the sons of the Greatest Creator.
              5. Traditional concept considers Sakyamuni is the Ancestor of Buddha; and Lifechanyuan proclaims Sakyamuni is not the Ancestor of Buddha, and the Greatest Creator is the Ancestor of Buddha.
              6. Traditional concept considers universe comes from the Big Bang; while Lifechanyuan proclaims it is the outcome of the Greatest Creator's consciousness.
              7. Traditional concept considers Adam and Eve were the ancestors of all humanity; while Lifechanyuan proclaims they are not the ancestors of all human beings but are just the ancestors of Israel and Middle East regions.
              8. Traditional concept considers Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism are the Chinese cultural core; Lifechanyuan proclaims the Holographic order consciousness is the Chinese cultural core.
              9. Traditional concept considers that moon is formed naturally; while Lifechanyuan proclaims that moon is specially produced by Super Celestial Beings and then is "installed" in sky for the human being.
              10. Traditional concept considers the self-refiners and self-improvers need to abstain from love; while Lifechanyuan proclaims love is a precious gift endowed by the Greatest Creator, and people should fully enjoy the love.

Comment

Oh boy. Here we go... *facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanor View Post
                  The universe came into being the way it did. I wasn't there, so I can't be sure of course. As far as science and the big bang, that's probably how it went, as far as humans can comprehend the universe that is.
                  WE didn't create the universe. That's not what I meant by humans creating the divine in ourselves. But humans do create life. Just put two people who like each other together and wait for 9 months :P
                  We can also reach other planets. We've been to the moon. I'm sure they found no gate. And soon we'll go to Mars.
                  How does the brain come into being if it is not the careful design by the Greatest Creator? Can such a fantastic and intricate structure take shape naturally? Can it have evolved from a single-celled microorganism?

If we say that the water on earth has come into being naturally, then the following questions need to be answered:
                  Why is water colorless, tasteless, and odorless?
                  What if water has color, for example, if water is red or black?
                  What if water has taste, for example, if water is spicy, sour, or astringent?
                  What if water has smell, for example, if water emanates a fragrant or fishy smell?
                  Why does water has a very powerful solubility?
                  What will happen if water cannot dissolve the food we have eaten and the drug we have taken, if water cannot dissolve the red blood cells and white blood cells growing in the marrows, and if water cannot dissolve minerals, chemicals, and other nutritional substances?
                  Why does the PH value of purified water stand at 7?
                  What will happen if the PH value is smaller or greater than 7?
                  Why does water have three states: gas, liquid, and solid?
                  What will happen if water is only in the state of liquid and no gaseous or solid state? Will there be changes of climate on earth if water cannot turn into vapor? Can we still see the blue sky, white clouds, morning or evening glows? If water cannot change into solid state at low temperatures and form a layer of ice on the lake surface to block the harsh cold, will the fish not be frozen to death? How much land will be left if the ice that accounts for 2.14% of the total water amount has melted into water?
                  Why does the solid state of water have a smaller density than the liquid state of water?
                  If the solid state of water has a greater density than the liquid state of water, the ice formed on the river surface will continuously sink to the bottom, and the rivers, lakes, and oceans will all be changed into solid ice. When will the heat of the sun melt the ice? Will there be life if all the fishes, shrimps and turtles have been frozen?
                  Why does water have a powerful function in absorbing and releasing heat?
                  If water cannot absorb heat, the temperature of the equatorial areas in summer will be too high for man and animals to survive, the heat of the engines in our automobiles will not be carried away by water, and the pistons will be stuck inside the cylinders because of the heat expansion. If water does not have powerful heat dissipation, the temperate zone, especially the coastal regions, will be terribly cold in winter, and the heat in the engine will not be released.
                  Why does water boil at 100 degrees Celsius?
                  If water does not boil at 100 degrees Celsius but at 20 degrees, many rivers, lakes and oceans will have become a steaming pot where we can get boiled fish directly from. If water does not boil until it reaches 150 degrees Celsius, it would be impossible to boil food with ordinary pots, and it would be impossible to have food cooked at altitudes higher than 3000 meters.
                  Why does water have very strong surface tension?
                  If water does not have very strong surface tension, how can it be absorbed by the root systems of plants and enter the venations of trees to bring nutrition to leaves and fruits? How can it move inside the capillary vessels of man and animals and transport nutrition to the surface layer of skins and the internal organs?
                  Well, so much for the water subject. Just imagine. If water is not created by The Greatest Creator through careful arrangement, is it possible for the nature to create water with the above special functions?

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                    Exactly. Life just is. And when it isn't, it just isn't. Our existence is the fruit of chaos and chance, and honestly, in a seemingly infinite cycles of universes, the probability for something like us to happen just out of chance fairly high. This is of course assuming certain scientific speculations as true.

The concept of purpose is, to me, unnecessary even. If you are alive... you live. And as such you have a certain field of action. Use them according to your will. Just don't expect other people to let you freely use that field of action.
                    The earth’s skin—aerosphere
                    The aerosphere occupies the space from the sea level to 1000 kilometers above. 99% of the atmosphere is concentrated within a space of 40 kilometers from the surface of the earth and above. The aerosphere is divided into troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, ionosphere, and exosphere according to the different chemical components within various altitude ranges.
                    The range about 18 kilometers above sea level belongs to the troposphere. 99% of the troposphere consists of vapor. The climatic changes and natural phenomena of thunder and lightning, wind and rain, drifting clouds, evening or morning glow, and rainbows all occur in the troposphere.
                    The atmosphere consists of 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, and 1% of other gases (such as carbon dioxide, argon, and ozone).
                    The aerosphere is the skin of earth without which, the earth would be as bleak and desolate as the moon, the Mars, and other celestial bodies. There would be no life on earth. Then how did the earth’s skin come into being?
                    Some may say the aerosphere only occurs naturally. Then why is there no aerosphere on the moon and Mars?
                    The proportions of different gases in the atmosphere are just right. The increase or decrease of the proportions of any gases would be catastrophic to life on earth. For example, oxygen accounts for only 21% of the atmosphere, the absence of oxygen will mean the instant death of man and animals, and the reduced amount of oxygen will hinder the normal activities of man and animals. It is impossible to carry out normal activities on the summit of the Everest in Himalayas, because of the scarcity of oxygen. The spacecraft must be equipped with adequate oxygen for astronauts to carry out normal explorative activities. If oxygen in the atmosphere accounts for more than 21%, the people and animals in the low-latitude regions may suffer poisoning and the inflammables in the nature will be liable to spontaneous combustion. An iota of spark may trigger many things ablaze.
                    Apart from moisture, sunlight, and carbon dioxide, plants also need a large amount of nitrogen oxide for their growth. If the content of nitrogen is less than 78%, no matter how often or on what scales thunder and lightning may occur, there won’t be enough nitrogen oxide created for the absorption of plants on the surface of the earth.
                    The amount of carbon dioxide accounts for less than one percent of the atmosphere. The small amount of carbon dioxide is the core factor of greenhouse effect, which maintains the global temperature between -21 degrees and 14 degrees Celsius. Without carbon dioxide, the ocean will be frozen up, and the plants will die out. However, with too much carbon dioxide, man and animals may die of poisoning and the temperature of the earth may rise dramatically.
                    We may ask: how did atmosphere and the accurate proportions within the atmosphere come about? We can not always attribute the inexplicable phenomena to “Naturally formed as a matter of course”, can we? Without the careful attention of the parents, can a person grow up naturally after he was born? Is the lighting electricity we use generated naturally? Does the plane, weighing dozens of tons fly naturally in the sky? Can we naturally reap a bumper harvest by simply throwing some seeds on the ground without hoeing the weeds, fertilization, and watering?
                    There is absolutely nothing involuntary in the universe and everything is managed and manipulated by “someone" or “some kind of wisdom”. What are you suspicious about then?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                    Yes I did.
                    So what is it , the truth?

Comment

The earth’s skin—aerosphere
                      The aerosphere occupies the space from the sea level to 1000 kilometers above. 99% of the atmosphere is concentrated within a space of 40 kilometers from the surface of the earth and above. The aerosphere is divided into troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, ionosphere, and exosphere according to the different chemical components within various altitude ranges.
                      The range about 18 kilometers above sea level belongs to the troposphere. 99% of the troposphere consists of vapor. The climatic changes and natural phenomena of thunder and lightning, wind and rain, drifting clouds, evening or morning glow, and rainbows all occur in the troposphere.
                      The atmosphere consists of 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, and 1% of other gases (such as carbon dioxide, argon, and ozone).
                      The aerosphere is the skin of earth without which, the earth would be as bleak and desolate as the moon, the Mars, and other celestial bodies. There would be no life on earth. Then how did the earth’s skin come into being?
                      Some may say the aerosphere only occurs naturally. Then why is there no aerosphere on the moon and Mars?
                      The proportions of different gases in the atmosphere are just right. The increase or decrease of the proportions of any gases would be catastrophic to life on earth. For example, oxygen accounts for only 21% of the atmosphere, the absence of oxygen will mean the instant death of man and animals, and the reduced amount of oxygen will hinder the normal activities of man and animals. It is impossible to carry out normal activities on the summit of the Everest in Himalayas, because of the scarcity of oxygen. The spacecraft must be equipped with adequate oxygen for astronauts to carry out normal explorative activities. If oxygen in the atmosphere accounts for more than 21%, the people and animals in the low-latitude regions may suffer poisoning and the inflammables in the nature will be liable to spontaneous combustion. An iota of spark may trigger many things ablaze.
                      Apart from moisture, sunlight, and carbon dioxide, plants also need a large amount of nitrogen oxide for their growth. If the content of nitrogen is less than 78%, no matter how often or on what scales thunder and lightning may occur, there won’t be enough nitrogen oxide created for the absorption of plants on the surface of the earth.
                      The amount of carbon dioxide accounts for less than one percent of the atmosphere. The small amount of carbon dioxide is the core factor of greenhouse effect, which maintains the global temperature between -21 degrees and 14 degrees Celsius. Without carbon dioxide, the ocean will be frozen up, and the plants will die out. However, with too much carbon dioxide, man and animals may die of poisoning and the temperature of the earth may rise dramatically.
                      We may ask: how did atmosphere and the accurate proportions within the atmosphere come about? We can not always attribute the inexplicable phenomena to “Naturally formed as a matter of course”, can we? Without the careful attention of the parents, can a person grow up naturally after he was born? Is the lighting electricity we use generated naturally? Does the plane, weighing dozens of tons fly naturally in the sky? Can we naturally reap a bumper harvest by simply throwing some seeds on the ground without hoeing the weeds, fertilization, and watering?
                      There is absolutely nothing involuntary in the universe and everything is managed and manipulated by “someone" or “some kind of wisdom”. What are you suspicious about then?

- - - Updated - - -

So what is it , the truth?
                      Yes that what I said before. But you have to remember that everyone have different opinions on the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        Sounds good to me Sean.

- - - Updated - - -

I have lived my life on a path of chaos mostly.
                        Eight Truths by which to Lead a Life

Xuefeng
                        (Edited by Kaer)

Living in this world, we need to understand why we do and how we should, or we will live an unclear and muddled Life. For every road on the trip ahead, there must be a destination and different ways of living will ultimately afford us different views and lead us to different destinations.

As a messenger of the Greatest Creator, the incarnation of Gods, Buddha, Celestial beings, Saints, and the guide for human spirits and souls, I propose the following eight truths by which to live. Please examine and consider them, and choose whether they make sense and whether they can benefit you.

1.Rivers have sources and trees have roots, people have parents and Celestial Beings have ancestors. Everything has its origin and all effects have their causes. Rivers will run dry without sources, trees will wither without roots, people will scatter without parents, and Celestial Beings will fall without ancestors. Therefore, in living a Life, we have to connect our souls to their source to be clear and to gain eternity. The source of everything is the Greatest Creator, and we, our Lives within our LIFE, should always keep the Greatest Creator in mind and live in accordance with the will of the Greatest Creator. In this way, our Life can reach a wonderful destination in the end.

2.Life is a short journey of LIFE in the mortal world which begins when we are born and ends when we die. You were there before you were born and will still be there after you die. Birth and death are only Life phenomena, and not the beginning and end of LIFE, so it is very important to learn from where you came and to where you are going.

3.The mortal world is a transition between different levels and different types of Life. Passengers traveling in all directions will transit through this mortal world and stay for periods of time whether they will ultimately ascend or descend. Therefore, the mortal world is populated with all levels and all types of LIFE. Gods, Buddha, Celestial beings, Saints, goblins, devils, ghosts, monsters, and demons all exist in the mortal world, and as such, anyone’s Life trip can be misdirected by only slight miscalculations. We must therefore sharpen our eyes and be weary of the negative influences in Life.

4.Everything in this world exists within the unity of opposites and the result of it is always neutral. That is, the amount of positive and negative energy in the universe is always equal. What you have paid and what you have gained are always equal. This means that what one gets and what they give within a lifetime are equal. If you gain more, you must pay more. And if you pay more, you will gain more. If someone pays a lot in their Life stage but gains little, then their extra payout will await them in the bank of heaven: Tao, but if one gains more than they pay in this Life stage, then they will owe a debt which must be and can be paid off in many different ways, such as becoming a cow or a horse in the next life, or becoming a chicken or pig and being slaughtered and eaten, or working for others or even falling into the lowest space of LIFE and having to withstand great stress, pain, and hardship. Therefore, we should try our best to pay more and gain less in this stage of Life because no one can enjoy more than enough blessing and they must know when to stop.

5.We can become enlightened from nature. That is, each LIFE needs to live to its fullest and live itself out. Only thusly, can this world be colorful and wondrous. Therefore, everyone has to live out their own innate nature by living for their own well-being first. It is only when people live well that they can be beneficial to their loved ones and others. If they do not live for their own well-being, then they will bring endless pain and trouble to everyone and become burdens and loads. For instance, some parents live bitter lives and often cannot meet their basic life necessities such as birth, illness, retirement, and death, so they can never bring blessings to their children. We often hear parents say, “My child! I have suffered through a bitter life all for my child!”. This attitude is an excuse for their bad life because they want to transfer their pain to their children and make those children suffer guilty consciences for their parent’s deprivation. Consequently, not only does the parent deprive themselves, but then they guilt-trip their child. This kind of outlook on Life is incisively manifested by married couples when the husband and wife each believe that they have sacrificed for the other and that the other owes them. As a result, both suffer and neither lives out their Tathagata nature. In short, one has to live for their own sake and their own well-being because anyone who lives for others will not only spoil their own Life, but will also inflict heavy psychological burdens and spiritual bondage upon others.

6.What is there for people to live for? It is to live for their innate natures, for their gifted natures, to live happy, joyful, free, and blessed Lives, and to leave no regrets, remorse, resentment, or sorry at the end. To do this, one cannot live for power, wealth, fame, beauty, vanity, religion, political party, state, nationality, family, or others. They must not try to possess or control anything or anyone, but must accept them as they are and associate with others by following predestined relationships, to act in accordance with their natures, and to take advantage of opportunities as they arise. They must deliver their Lives into the hands of the Greatest Creator through the arrangements of Tao. Everything physical is a game, but only the soul is true and worthy. Do not be too serious or persistent on anything. Go for it if it pleases and uplifts, but forget it if it hurts or degrades. People will die and fields will become lakes and that which we are so serious and persistent about or which troubles us now will eventually vanish from our consciousnesses. Why bother?

- - - Updated - - -

The moon is the guarantee of life on earth
                        First let’s look at some moon-related figures: the moon is 380,000 kilometers away from the earth, the mass of the moon is approximately one eighty-first of the earth’s mass. The moon completes a circle around the earth every 25 hours. It takes 27.3 days for the moon to go along its orbit as well as autorotation for one circle. The time interval between the first full moon and the next is 29.5 days. It tilts at five degrees in relation to the ecliptic. The orbit of the moon is oval. The moon moves westward.
                        The above data are the warranty for life on earth, and even the slightest changes will pose catastrophe to life on earth. Some people have whimsically thought of blasting the moon. Others objected to the idea, arguing, “The moon should not be blasted, because without moon man will lose some sentiment”. Actually the matter is not so simple. Without the gravitation of the moon, there would be no ebb and flow in the ocean and no wind, cloud, rain and snow, and thunder and lightning on the earth. And accordingly, no life would exist. Do we need to bother with such a simple reasoning? Someone may agure, “There may be no life on land, yet there would still be life in the oceans.” The answer is “negtive”. Is it possible for an absolutely still sea to breed life? Moreover, without moon, it is impossible for us to have inspirations like:
                        So bright a gleam on the foot of my bed---
                        Could there have been a frost already?
                        Lifting my head to look, I found that it was moonlight.
                        Sinking back again, I thought suddenly of home.
                        Without the moon, no life could survive on earth. Therefore, the moon is specially set up there, for the life on the earth, or we might say especially for man. Then who has set up the moon? Our ancestors? Dinosaurs? Who but The Greatest Creator can have such power and capacity to hang the moon in the sky?

- - - Updated - - -

Ⅱ. Origin of LifeⅡ. Origin of Life (by Xuefeng of Lifechanyuan)
                        First, please reread "The Greatest Creator" of Lifechanyuan. It will be very difficult to understand the origin of life if you don't read this book. We will understand the origin of life once we knew the highest life of the Greatest Creator and its position in the universe.
                        Universe did not start from the "Big Bang". The Galax and the Solar System are different from those in ancient time. Every heavenly body and every galaxy in universe have its own origin and function. As we know from the fundamental physical knowledge, the total amount of energy in the Universe is fixed without increase or decrease; there is not a perpetual motion machine in universe. Inevitably, the moving of the moon, the earth and other stars need to be pushed by force, but where does the primordial motive power come from? There are a large group of tiles, cement and wood, but they can not build a house by themselves without design and arrange by people. Not to mention the high speed running of celestial bodies, they can never construct a Solar System by themselves.
                        The Solar System came into being 4.5billion years ago of which the process was the "painstaking efforts" of The Greatest Creator, Gods and Celestial Beings. The earth was the first one formed in Solar System. Although astronomers think that the history of sun is longer than the earth, it doesn't mean sun is the first in Solar System.
                        We all know that there are "black holes" in the universe. Some scientists claim that a "black hole" is a magnetic vortex caused by the gravitation between two or more celestial bodies passing by, just like the case of typhoon and tornado. But this is not the case. A black hole is the aggregate of the high energy matter; the greater the energy, the more intangible it will be; and vice versa. "Great form has no contour". We may compare this "black hole" to a batch of covered dough, which the cook may take one piece for making food. The "black hole" is exactly that covered dough, the earth is that piece taken from the batch of dough, and the Greatest Creator as well as his assistants--Gods are the cooks hold the paste.
                        After the emergence of the earth, the sun was "shifted" from another place. In order to make the earth rotate the sun, other stars were added into the solar system. So, the entire solar system is to serve the earth. There are human beings on the earth, but it does not mean that they can exist in the other planets of the solar system.
                        After the positioning of the Solar System, God send hundreds of millions of Angels (Super Celestial Beings) to transform the earth. Water and aerosphere were firstly designed and created; the combination of water, air, sunlight and soil produced a large amount of metaplastic microbes and hygrocolous grass on the earth. Then, the Super Celestial Beings began to build "pyramids" (not the existing pyramid in Egypt now but the pyramids spread 30 degrees N latitude and S latitude in the ocean bed of the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean). These pyramids served as the laboratory of life on earth, because it could effectively gather the special energy and speed up the growth of life.
                        Super Celestial Beings designed and created most of the insects on the earth, all the trees and flowers and herbivores in the pyramids, and transported these forms of life to every corner of the earth by "UFO"; the whole process lasted for about more than one billion years. In the process of creating animals, Celestial Beings found water needed to be brought to the land in order to let animals and plants be spread on the earth. Therefore, they opened a mine and built a "space station" in outer space, and constructed the moon we see today by using metals of the earth. With the moon, the earth became "alive", not only brings ebb and flow, wind clouds and snow and rain but also the light for the night on the earth.
                        Through more than one billion years work, the earth changed into a paradise of beautiful, affluent and silken classics, which was almost a replica of the ten-thousand-year world. Super Celestial Beings (actually, we can call them advanced intelligent persons) were very pleased with the earth they made, and did not want to leave it but had to due to the jealousy of other "people". To keep the secret, they dropped all the pyramids into the bottom of the sea; the beautiful Atlantia disappeared since then.
                        As for the origin of insects, carnivores, dinosaurs and human beings, please refer "the Chapter of Human" of Lifechanyuan.
                        So we can conclude that apart from the lives of metaplasia and humidogene, all other species in the earth are designed and created one kind by one kind rather than from evolution. Like the modern tools we use now are designed and created by people. Although the monocycles, bicycles, carts, carriages, cars and trucks are very familiar with each other but all designed and created by human beings. A carriage will always be a carriage into and can not become a truck automatically; a snail will always be a snail and can't evolve into farm cattle by itself; a monkey will always be a monkey and can't evolve into man spontaneously.

Comment

OH BOY WHERE TO START.

The basics of gases entering the gravitational pull of planets are actually really simple you should read on that.

First of all, there is an atmosphere on Mars and there are also gasses at the surface of the moon (that are technically an atmosphere. The density is just so low, for space-faring practical reasons the moon's surface is considered to be vacuum).

Allow me to explain. The gas content of a planet's surface is pretty much dictated by its mass and the surrounding availability. I don't know if you noticed but the amount of gas at a planet's surface is pretty much related to its total mass. Then there is the availability issue. When the planets started forming, there was a clusterf**k of matter orbiting around our sun (and most other stars in the Milky way) this matter included silicates, iron, water, and gasses. Then due to repeated collision and tidal forces, larger lumps of matter started forming, their total mass increased, so did their gravitational pull, allowing them to incorporate more matter scattered on the sun's orbit. The largest lumps attracted more gasses because of their gravitational pull (Jupiter, Saturn...) and also forced smaller lumps to orbit around them almost indefinitely (natural satellites like Jupiter's countless moons). Smaller lumps attracted less gas. and medium lumps attracted a bit more. Because of tidal forces the planets' solid core became kinda rounded with time. And TADAH! You got pretty much every solar system there is.

Actually, yes we can. Through probability, and according to Drake's Equation, theoretically there are perhaps as much as 40 billion habitable planets JUST inside of our Galaxy. Of course this is a non-verifiable (yet) approximation, but it gives you an idea that in the immensity of the universe, the Earth is not that unique when it comes to life-bearing capabilities. Your problem is that you're viewing Earth as something that was created for us, because we're able to live in it. When it is quite the opposite. The only reason we exist is because Earth happens to have a certain set of conditions that make it viable for life. Also, Earth's atmosphere started out extremely different from what it is now. So this "inexplicable phenomena" is actually quite explicable.

Without the careful attention of the parents, can a person grow up naturally after he was born?
                          Yes, look at microorganism and plants. Most work that way.
                          Is the lighting electricity we use generated naturally?
                          Well yeah, a dynamo, copper + magnet, make them jiggle next to each other, electrons move and BOOM you got electricity.

Does the plane, weighing dozens of tons fly naturally in the sky?
                          Of course, physics allow for it. It's called a thrust-to-weight ratio, add in some aerodynamics, and you can pretty much make anything fly with enough thrust and aerodynamic shaping.

Can we naturally reap a bumper harvest by simply throwing some seeds on the ground without hoeing the weeds, fertilization, and watering?
                          Isn't that called foraging? It is also a thing.
                          I'm suspicious of creationist theories, that are non-verifiable and rely solely on false equivalences (like equating the earth to a mother or whatever), ignorance of scientific principles and then explaining natural phenomena with pretty metaphors and images (Earth's skin? Really?). Etc.

If you want to view the world that way, feel free to do so. If you want to make people see things as you do, you'll have to make a better job at it.

EDIT: Also I'm not going to further bother with your (seemingly dogmatic) posts. It's tiring and pointless. I was mainly doing it for the other members. Have a nice day.
                          Last edited by Sean R. R.; 06 Oct 2018, 02:30.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

thank you sean,,you know why.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Then who has set up the moon? Our ancestors? Dinosaurs? Who but The Greatest Creator can have such power and capacity to hang the moon in the sky?
                              Humans can only imagine the world in terms of the familiar: there must be a Greatest Creator, some Top Man who did it all because that is the comfortable world with which we are familiar. Chairs are made by carpenters after all. But our scientific instruments show us a world beyond anything we could possibly imagine: nature had to reveal it to us, because we would never have guessed. It's so much more fantastic than you give it credit for.

Carl Sagan says it better:

Comment

Without the power of man, how much time do you think it takes to form a clock
                                How much for the earth?

Comment

Working...
                                X