Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to participate in Nanowrimo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to participate in Nanowrimo?

It might be a little early to ask, but I was wondering if anyone was going to participate in Nanowrimo this year. I plan to this year though I don't know if I will be able to finish my novel in a month, I do plan to participate. I plan to write a fantasy novel and write at least 1000 words a day. So I was wondering if anyone else was going to write. If you don't know about nanowrimo go to http://www.nanowrimo.org. They've been doing this for a long while and it's really fun.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Anyone going to participate in Nanowrimo?

Never too early to ask I always forget and only realise halfway through November. I might. I do have a story idea I'm working on.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

This brought up a movie I found on netflix,with a strange plot,it is in german with sub titles,so did not watch it,but the premise is Hitler wakes up from a coma after 70 years(stretch I know) but then he becomes a stand up comic.,might be interesting if you speak understand german(I do not do sub titles,cant keep up) interesting plot don't you think? write on you guys. I think it was titled,"look who is back"

- - - Updated - - -

See here for the movie and plot.
      Last edited by anunitu; 05 Oct 2018, 01:46.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm not a novelist, but I did Napowrimo in April, and was thinking of doing another one in November.
        “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

I considered it last year and forgot, and this year I am far too busy with school. Maybe next year.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Eh, what the heck. I'mma try it

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I have thought of it. I have a book I just need to pump out and stop fiddling with the minutiae. November has a way of sneaking up on me, though. JaNoWriMo might work better. Maybe I will invent it.

Comment

Every year, I intend to, and every year, I don't. I never manage to get it together. I'm always really impressed by people that manage to do it!

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                  Every year, I intend to, and every year, I don't. I never manage to get it together. I'm always really impressed by people that manage to do it!
                  I know. I tried to once and have followed it, but I want to really try it this year. I have a story that is nagging me.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    This brought up a movie I found on netflix,with a strange plot,it is in german with sub titles,so did not watch it,but the premise is Hitler wakes up from a coma after 70 years(stretch I know) but then he becomes a stand up comic.,might be interesting if you speak understand german(I do not do sub titles,cant keep up) interesting plot don't you think? write on you guys. I think it was titled,"look who is back"

- - - Updated - - -

See here for the movie and plot.
                    I saw that movie. It was pretty funny XD But also very confronting as they had Hitler go into the public and interact with people (in real-life). The responses were interesting, but also shocking sometimes.

I've always wanted to write a novel and have tried participating in Nanowrimo twice I think. I just either don't know what to write about or I stop halfway because of losing motivation.
                    Good luck to all who will participate. I'm curious about your progress!

Comment

I've participated in Nano many times but haven't succeeded yet. But I am doing it again this year. October has a facebook group for it, if you want a community. I'm sure she'll chime in here soon.

I'm apparently writing a fantasy novel this year. no idea. I'll figure something out...maybe. =P
                      “I am Cat and I walk alone and all ways are the same to me.” ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I am, of course, doing it. I've done it every year since 2011 and I haven't lost an event yet ;-) I'll be working on the sixth book in my series (I recently published Books 1 and 2), while simultaneously working on getting Book 3 ready for betas. So I'll be busy-busy lol
                        She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches.

Comment

Working...
                        X