Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I harvest my Marijuana in late October/November?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I harvest my Marijuana in late October/November?

I just started to grow some Marijuana for the first time. I got 3 female plants and 2 males. I separated the female and male plants. They seem to be growing but have not budded yet. Its getting cold in the 30s. It hasn't hit freezing yet. Will my plants be okay? What can I do, to make them grow better? I've been adding some hydrogen peroxide to the soil with fertilizer. They males are starting to seed? When can I expect bud? Why is it so late? Does it need more sun? The weather in Ohio has been sucky lately and a hail storm hit.

Re: Can I harvest my Marijuana in late October/November?

Originally posted by pragon View Post
    I just started to grow some Marijuana for the first time. I got 3 female plants and 2 males. I separated the female and male plants. They seem to be growing but have not budded yet. Its getting cold in the 30s. It hasn't hit freezing yet. Will my plants be okay? What can I do, to make them grow better? I've been adding some hydrogen peroxide to the soil with fertilizer. They males are starting to seed? When can I expect bud? Why is it so late? Does it need more sun? The weather in Ohio has been sucky lately and a hail storm hit.
    1) Is it legal to grow marijuana in Ohio?

2) This is not the place to be asking those questions, as we all live all over the place, and growing marijuana may not be legal for (hell, probably most of us). It is not the place of Pagan Forum to offer legal advice, sorry.

Mostly art.

Comment

Re: Can I harvest my Marijuana in late October/November?

Alright, so

1) I absolutely despise reading state and federal code.

2) Under Ohio Revised Code, both now and the version that is effective on 10/31, cultivating marijuana appears to vary between a minor misdemeanor (aka, you get slapped on the wrist, pay a fine and are told not to do it again), a not so minor misdemeanor (larger fines, harder slap on the wrist, pointed don't do it again) and one of a couple different kinds of felony (see prior, add potential time worth mentioning in a prison). There are potential bypasses to the relevant sections depending on if Ohio has gotten around to producing various licenses for cultivation but I've already sunk 30 minutes into legalese regarding this and my head hurts so I'm not hunting one down.

3) PF policy is
      Pagan Forum does not allow any illegal activity within its community. If it’s unlawful/illegal, do not bring it to the site. The Pagan Forum Staff reserves the right to modify or remove any posts that violate these rules.
      4) At this point in time and based on my current understanding of Ohio Revised Code, I am sealing this thread as a breach of PF rules regarding illegal activity. Given, marijuana's entertaining legal position, this ruling may or may not be permanent. Regardless, I would probably seek out sites more focused on marijuana cultivation then PF to get answers for your questions. While we may have members with relevant information, you are likely to find more information searching on sites focused on marijuana.
      Last edited by MaskedOne; 21 Oct 2018, 20:01.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
      X