Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Discussion: Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Discussion: Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this????

"Anything" and "Everything"... Just saying.... It does say anything and everything.

Re: General Discussion: Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this????

I have watch a five part series of Behind The Meme depression series of how the haters been trolling his channel. In the final part of video Behind The Meme shot himself in the head and in the end of the video it show the suicide hotline number. Don't worry it was all fake and staged. In the video where he explained the series he just doing for suicide awareness. Like seriously, he could have find another way to explained in the video instead of going to great lengths where so many people were concerned about it. I must admit that he's a great actor but his content is very corny.

Comment

Re: General Discussion: Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this????

There is no reason for this post. We have many other areas in the forum "to discuss anything and everything", such as Whatcha Thinking Now (V2), Things That Make You Smile, or Confessions, to name a few.

Don't be pedantic.
      Last edited by volcaniclastic; 22 Oct 2018, 18:47.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by pragon View Post
        "Anything" and "Everything"... Just saying.... It does say anything and everything.
        We shouldn't have to qualify that "anything" and "everything" excludes a topic or focus that is still illegal in many US states, and is also still considered illegal by US Federal law. I don't want to have a knock at my door from any authority because we were being negligent in that regard.

Have a nice day.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
        X