• Time
  • Show
Clear All

iss space bugs

International Space Station infested with mysterious bugs

Really weird.

was bound to happen
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: iss space bugs

I mean, there's is nothing mysterious about this. Out of the quantities of different bacteria and microorganisms astronauts launch into space, one eventually was bound to go 'Hey, it ain't so bad here' and reproduce unhindered by other microbiological species competing for resources. I'm pretty sure this is something that was foreseen by the spatial research centers that work with the ISS.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

They should open the doors and windows & air the place out a bit.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
        I mean, there's is nothing mysterious about this.
        Lazy journalism borne out of the needs of the 24/7 news cycle.

They name the bacteria, list some of its characteristics, yet still want to call it mysterious. At least they linked to the original in which you find the entire genome has been sequenced, making it one of the better known species of bacteria in the world rather than mysterious, and that the locations were places where one would normally find such bacteria on Earth, such as hygiene compartments and dining tables; hardly 'infested'.

Comment

Originally posted by prometheus View Post
          Lazy journalism borne out of the needs of the 24/7 news cycle.

They name the bacteria, list some of its characteristics, yet still want to call it mysterious. At least they linked to the original in which you find the entire genome has been sequenced, making it one of the better known species of bacteria in the world rather than mysterious, and that the locations were places where one would normally find such bacteria on Earth, such as hygiene compartments and dining tables; hardly 'infested'.
          I was honestly (perhaps morbidly) excited about an alien discovery when reading the headline. Then I read the article itself. :derp:

Comment

Working...
          X