Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! I hope you are having a good day today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I hope you are having a good day today!

Hello! I don't really know how to label myself but I am a pagan. I have tried to avoid thinking about my experiences for a long time while believing that I am just mentally ill. I am 30 years old and I have been experiencing "weirdness" for a long time. My brain has been scanned. I have tried therapy, medications, and all that but I still see, feel and hear things I shouldn't. Others have seen those things too.

It's getting too hard to explain everything "rationally". I have experimented with energy manipulation, healing, divination, shamanic journeying and herbal magic and it seems to work. This is a part of me and I can accept it now. It's not an illness.

I feel free and much happier now. I set a simple altar for the first time and started writing about my experiences. It's been... emotional. And it's odd and liberating to read other peoples' stories and experiences that are similar to mine in quite specific ways. I also keep remembering things I had forgotten.

I have researched local ancient paganism a bit too and a lot of it makes sense to me. My grandma also has talked about those things. She would say she is a christian if somebody asked but she also has a "house elf" and it doesn't end there...

I don't follow any tradition and I think I never will. I do my own thing and a lot of it has been shown to me by someone from "other realms" when I needed help or guidance.

Re: Hi! I hope you are having a good day today!

welcome red fish, I think you will find we are open here,and ask,some of us may help answer things you might have pondered a while
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

anunitu, thank you! There are a lot of things I am really confused about and it's nice to have people to talk to about these things. Everyone in real life would think I finally lost it once and for all. Ecxept my grandma but she lives far from here and we both have hearing issues on the phone.

Comment

Hullooo, Redfish!

I look forward to conversation - welcome!
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! We're always looking for conversations!
          Last edited by anubisa; 27 Nov 2018, 16:57.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hello Redfish! I love the title of your thread here.
            Welcome to the forum and if you have questions please don't hesitate to ask.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Red Fish. I'm also a newbie here.

The people here seem friendly. Just watch out for drooling people following you who carry cutlery. heheh

Comment

Thank you, everybody! I thought I should title this in a way that could possibly make someone smile a bit.

CrowSpider, hello there fellow newbie! I have the ultimate weapon against anybody. Drooling people with cutlery or crowds with pitchforks included. It's called a soprano recorder. When I start playing Yellow Submarine everyone flees. It can be a nice instrument but also a serious torture device. :creepy:

Comment

now you triggered my very old brain,and i carry a youtube.
                  ,,but no cutlery or drooling.

- - - Updated - - -

this might also fit the thread.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

anunitu, I love the movie Yellow Submarine and everything in it. I am too young to be "an original" Beatles fan but basically it was all I listened to when I was younger. We had an old LP player and lots of music. I have also seen sir McCartney live few times.

I have been told that my recorder version of Nowhere Man isn't half bad. I had to learn to keep the blue meanies away. You never know when they will strike! I swear the apple bonkers are here already.

Comment

At first I thought you meant like a tape recorder,then realized you meant the flute like musical item.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Oh yes, the block flute. It has a confusing name in English.

It's a nice instrument in right hands.

Comment

Welcome to PF, Red Fish.

I think you will find that there is a place for everyone here, regardless of your beliefs.

Comment

I played the Block Flute a tiny bit when I was a kid. I don't recall what happened to it or why I didn't pursue it more. It was fun though and to this day, any time I hear someone play it I get nostalgic.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                            X