Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Anyway I Left A Facebook Group Today.

Mar 2012
    Religion
    Theistic Satanism
    Phrase
    Strength in Will, peace in well-being.

Re: So Anyway I Left A Facebook Group Today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    so I called her a narrow-mindrd b****.
    HAHAHA
    But yeah, insulting people is usually not the way to go, even if you think it real hard. Facebook groups are "pirvately owned", so they do whatever they want with the place. This group isn't tailored to you? Leave it, go to another one. There's no group that is like-minded? Create your own. That's how social media works. You cannot expect human beings that congregate with a specific set of dogma to suddenly welcome an outsider with a different way of looking at things. Sometimes it happens, most times it doesn't, it's just how it is.
    I am a God in the making, report any glitches and bugs. We appreciate your feedback!
    If I thought gods were real, I would definitely let some of them touch me.
    Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

as sean said,life is like that
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by SeanRave View Post
    HAHAHA
    But yeah, insulting people is usually not the way to go, even if you think it real hard. Facebook groups are "pirvately owned", so they do whatever they want with the place. This group isn't tailored to you? Leave it, go to another one. There's no group that is like-minded? Create your own. That's how social media works. You cannot expect human beings that congregate with a specific set of dogma to suddenly welcome an outsider with a different way of looking at things. Sometimes it happens, most times it doesn't, it's just how it is.
    Well for first off, I know I shouldn't have said that but she pissed me off with all that narrow-minded bullcrap speech that my mind tarot gift is no good in this group, second she's not even a moderator or the admin in that group and the moderator and admin were very open to it so what give her right to open her big mouth for anyway. Third if some people weren't even open to it then why are they even in that group anyway. Finally if people don't respect my mind tarot reading ability, then they don't respect me at all and I take my mind tarot ability very seriously.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Ok this was very unexpected. A few minutes ago the admin from that Facebook tarot group asked me to come back to the group. It just happened right out of the blue. So I agree and accepted her offer.