Where to buy pagan statues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy pagan statues?

Does anyone know where I can purchase some statues? They can even be figures. I'm not sure what super market to go to. I do not buy things online. It must be in person. I'm mostly looking for Egyptian figures. Bastet and Isis.

Re: Where to buy pagan statues?

Whenever I move to a new area I usually just go on to google maps app and search for "metaphysical supply store" on there to find a local shop. That phrase usually has the best results whenever I'm looking for local places with that kind of merchandise. You might also look at events that might have that kind of merchandise (ren fairs, conventions, etc). Or you could hit the local thrift shops to find an item that could represent the Deity or use a print of an image of them that you like to save some money, or you could make something yourself or carve a symbol to represent them into a candle or paint a symbol on a stone, or what have you. The statues at those supplies stores are usually pretty pricey, honestly.

Comment

You may have to travel to find a pagan shop. Metaphysical stores, Asian markets, and occasionally head shops, will have them. If you do have a head shop, and they don't have what you're looking for, you could ask them to look into it for you.
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I know azuregreen.com has some.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          I know azuregreen.com has some.
          They said they absolutely won't buy online. Which is a huge problem, because that's the only really reliable place I know to look.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

there used to be a store in sf kind of all things esoteric,bought my flying cat statue there. can't remember its name,ut most likely gone now.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

large-birdwinged-flap-cat-tuxedo-703-K2.jpg

picture of my winged cat
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]5322[/ATTACH]

picture of my winged cat
                I love this. I also love the term flapcat. No cats in the house now, but the next one is going to hear about flapcat.

Comment

Check out our pagan statues selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.

Comment

If you aren't willing to shop online, your best bet is pagan shops or festival merchants and museum stores. Museum gift stores, though often pricey, are a much overlooked source of generally quality reproductions.
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

I was able to find a really nice statue of Bast, at my local art museum gift shop.

Comment

Working...
                      X