Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anyone here paint?

Originally posted by pragon View Post
    Yeah I painted my walls in my room. I don't seem to give a crap about who will own the house next. I just lay it on the walls the way I see it. Sometimes I do Egyptian hieroglyphics, other times rants or messages. Alien talk idk. I just put all my emotion in it so i can live a bit longer i guess lol.
    You seem like an angry and inconsiderate human being. Have you considered journaling your thoughts somewhere more private?

Mostly art.

Comment

thanks for that vol.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Yeah I painted my walls in my room. I don't seem to give a crap about who will own the house next. I just lay it on the walls the way I see it. Sometimes I do Egyptian hieroglyphics, other times rants or messages. Alien talk idk. I just put all my emotion in it so i can live a bit longer i guess lol.
        Something about art really lets us process the more primal feelings that we have, so art can be a very good outlet for emotions that you can't otherwise express appropriately. This forum is not.

On a happier note. Vol, have you ever done flow paint? It's fun and simple and rather hypnotic. And you can do it cheaply with acrylic paints and a little water (there are fancy flow additives, but they aren't necessary, especially if you're just playing around). I've done a few of these, and sometimes use them to create a somewhat psychedelic background for a painting.

ETA: that picture is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Also, it's not one of mine, just something I pulled from google as an example.
        Last edited by Shahaku; 03 Jan 2019, 09:20.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Angry, yes. I wouldn't be so inconsiderate, if I was allowed to live the way I want. It seems nearly impossible in this chaotic world. What's the point of journaling in private if no one hears it or sees it? Not saying anyone has to agree. I'm just letting it out. Sorry if you find it offensive.

Comment

Angry, yes. I wouldn't be so inconsiderate, if I was allowed to live the way I want. It seems nearly impossible in this chaotic world. What's the point of journaling in private if no one hears it or sees it? Not saying anyone has to agree. I'm just letting it out. Sorry if you find it offensive.
            The problem is that you're spewing all of this negativity into our forum. It's not about being offended, but about wanting this to be a positive place. Now if you came in actually willing to take advice and make changes that would be different. But, you've already started a good half dozen or more threads full of negative topics. You don't need to bring that into what was an otherwise happy, easy-going thread.
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

I wish I had a picture of it, but the town where I live has a tourist train and our apartments are by the train yard (also the city pool), and we get the best graffiti. For a while, there was a train car with the most amazing portrait. It was so good, when they repainted the train car, they painted around the portrait and then put a clear coat over it!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                I wish I had a picture of it, but the town where I live has a tourist train and our apartments are by the train yard (also the city pool), and we get the best graffiti. For a while, there was a train car with the most amazing portrait. It was so good, when they repainted the train car, they painted around the portrait and then put a clear coat over it!
                That sounds amazing! We have some really great graffiti artists here as well. Store owners hire them to paint buildings downtown. It's pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                  Something about art really lets us process the more primal feelings that we have, so art can be a very good outlet for emotions that you can't otherwise express appropriately. This forum is not.

On a happier note. Vol, have you ever done flow paint? It's fun and simple and rather hypnotic. And you can do it cheaply with acrylic paints and a little water (there are fancy flow additives, but they aren't necessary, especially if you're just playing around). I've done a few of these, and sometimes use them to create a somewhat psychedelic background for a painting.

ETA: that picture is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Also, it's not one of mine, just something I pulled from google as an example.
                  I never noticed this. That's a super neat art form!

I've really gotten into watercolours. I counted and I did 41 paintings in the time I had off work from the holidays plus my surgery. I'm really enjoying it!

Mostly art.

Comment

that reminds me of psyadelic stuff i used to do with colored felt tip pens kind of abstract you start and just let it flow

- - - Updated - - -

i love that style
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                    X