Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets chit chat thread

lady sings the blues DanieMarie's Avatar
    Oct 2009
    Religion
    Solitary Pagan

Pets chit chat thread

For random one post things about pets....like "cute thing my pet did" or one post rants about annoying things they did.

I'm getting this look again:

He wants to get fed. He doesn't want his dry food, so he's giving me the look. Are they onto the fact that we're suckers for cute?

Jul 2005

Re: Pets chit chat thread

My dog charlie yesterday spent about half an hour burrowing hin nose and face in this damn made of sticks/leaves/mud in a little stream just to pull out the tinest stick ive ever seen.. seriously it was about -------------------------------------- this big. But he seemed so excited that he got a stick i let him have his moment

edit: And one of the dogs has just started snoring really really loudly! So cute, if a little distracting

One with the Force ChainLightning's Avatar
    Nov 2005
    Religion
    Polytheist with Pan-/Panen- tendencies.
    Phrase
    In the darkest recesses of your twisted mind, a G-rated version of me resides.

I've been down here in Gowrie for too damn long. I miss the kitties!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

My cat wakes me up one hour before dawn every morning. >
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Oct 2010

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=286.msg3103#msg3103 date=1287163962]
    My cat wakes me up one hour before dawn every morning. >
    [/quote]

Oh cats... somethings are just bred into them. I have a palomino bunny named Aiko hes the sweetest little thing but I can't have him in my room because he drives me nuts. At like 4 am he wants to run circles around his enclosure so he's downstairs so that I don't make soft mittens out of him
    ~Earth My Body~Water My Blood~Air My Breath~Fire My Spirit~

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Celtic Pagan
    Phrase
    Ask me about my crippling shyness.

My cat is so silly. She makes these pathetic mews at me, gets me to follow her into the kitchen, just so I can watch her eat :P

It's not that she wants feeding, she just wants an audience.

Oct 2010

My kitty cat Kiari (the burmese kitteh) is totally adorable :-* she doesnt do that annoying catching small animals thing and bringing them in... mainly cos shes a house cat and birds terrify her :P but actually she LOVES flies and spiders... before I left home for uni i was playing with her and sayign goodbye and we were cuddling and fly went past.. she lept over my shoulder (cutting my back open naughty kitty) and dived for the fly and went right into the conservatry window ^_^' silly kittyyy..

Oct 2005
    Religion
    relational theophysis and bioregional witchery
    Phrase
    *a little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika*

Tesla needs a bath...and she needs to stop eating the kids food--her farts kill small animals.
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible

Oct 2010

[quote author=PharaohKatt link=topic=286.msg3827#msg3827 date=1287323196]
    My cat is so silly. She makes these pathetic mews at me, gets me to follow her into the kitchen, just so I can watch her eat :P

[/quote]

Hahahaha I love cats
    ~Earth My Body~Water My Blood~Air My Breath~Fire My Spirit~

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Agnostic Eclectic Pagan

[quote author=PharaohKatt link=topic=286.msg3827#msg3827 date=1287323196]

[/quote]

My sister has a poodle and he does the same thing; and he wasn't very nice about it. After a while it got old so we wanted to see what he'd do if we ignored him long enough. He spent almost 3 days without eating, after which, he learned to bring the food to US. Yep, he takes a mouthfull of kibble and jumps on the sofa, or bed, or just the floor next to you and throws it on the ground and starts eating one by one. :

[color=red]My friend's mom - "What's the name of that movie with Mel Gibson and the ailiens?"
    My friend- "Passion of the Crist"
    Me= *ROFLMGAO*