Reading Playing Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading Playing Cards

Does anyone read playing cards? I'm starting to learn how to read playing cards with my new Bicycle Stargazer deck.

Re: Reading Playing Cards

I don't know either. I do have a deck for playing cards and when I was doing a lot of readings I had googled some information on the internet about it. So you might want to try googling about divining with playing cards.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
      I don't know either. I do have a deck for playing cards and when I was doing a lot of readings I had googled some information on the internet about it. So you might want to try googling about divining with playing cards.
      I have anubisa and I've found information about it on Google.

Comment

Playing cards are just the lesser arcana of a tarot deck. It's not substantially different from a normal deck except you get less imagery. I find it takes more work and is less accurate than I'm willing to do on the regular but, playing cards and divinatory cards have a related history with a common origin. The suites and classes are the same.
        Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
          Playing cards are just the lesser arcana of a tarot deck. It's not substantially different from a normal deck except you get less imagery. I find it takes more work and is less accurate than I'm willing to do on the regular but, playing cards and divinatory cards have a related history with a common origin. The suites and classes are the same.
          Well from what I read the meaning of playing cards are very different than tarot.

Comment

Working...
          X