Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahoy

Howdy folks

There's a nice TL;DR at the end if you don't like reading long texts I don't blame you if you skip my overtly long introduction!

Where should I begin, umm, I'm a lost soul. Lost soul meaning that I've sort of lost contact with my shamanistic way of life, which I guess did thrive in the past. But now I've found this side of me again, surprisingly through music. Music can be a strong way to connect with yourself and the nature, especially if you're living the city, away from the beauty of the nature. As a matter of fact I'm listening to music that some may label shamanistic as we speak, or rather, read. I also felt that there was a void in my life, a void which used to be filled with positive shamanistic experiences. Music aside, whenever I get the chance and feel like it, I like to walk about in the nature and take it all in. It doesn't have to involve any surreal experience, just walking is fine for me. Occasionally you can talk to entities around you, but there's no obligation. It all boils down to your interest and in some cases, goals.

Boy was that a messy way to begin an introduction, I tell you. But that's just about the way I am, unorganized and the kind of "just about" person - set structures tend to stress me. But to tell you a little bit about myself, I come from Finland and I like it here. At the moment I'm studying economics, so you'll probably see me working at a bank or in finance, perhaps doing accounting and that kind of stuff. I really don't know where I see myself working in the future. I studied linguistics at a university, but that really wasn't my thing - languages are a hobby for me. I like reading different languages, sometimes aloud to train my pronounciation. And I also love writing poetry in any other language than my native language Finnish - I find Finnish a tough one at that.

As you've probably noticed I have a hard time being concise. To me there's no such thing as brief introduction. I don't know about you but I really like to get into people's backgrounds and have in-depth conversations with them. After all this thing we have here is all about us getting to know each other, so feel free to chat with me anytime.

TL;DR for those who don't like reading long introductions, and trust me, I feel you - sometimes I'm annoyed at my incapability to sum up who I am as a person. I study economics but have studied linguistics. I consider myself shamanistic and find that nature is the essence of our lives. I find music one of the most important things in my spiritual life, I experience nature through music. Visiting nature is a good thing to do too. I also write poetry. Feel free to chat with me!

Ask me anything you'd like to know
    Last edited by Guest; 31 Jan 2019, 18:51.

Re: Ahoy

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Holla!

Welcome to the last homely house!

Uhmmm... Just the perspective of a rural dude...

... the beauty of nature is vastly overrated. Think instead "the most ruthless wins" of nature.

Nature's a biathcie.

P.S. if you want to know about US,the shmear of our lives is spread on the bagal of this site...
        Last edited by B. de Corbin; 31 Jan 2019, 19:50.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome to PF!

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
            Last edited by monsno_leedra; 01 Feb 2019, 04:46.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

welcome,sit a spell.

- - - Updated - - -

what is it with cheese and you B. De.? or is that deviled ham?
              Last edited by anunitu; 01 Feb 2019, 04:58.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF! I liked reading your intro. Thank you for being so open.

Comment

Hello and welcome to Pagan Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                    Holla!

Welcome to the last homely house!

Uhmmm... Just the perspective of a rural dude...

... the beauty of nature is vastly overrated. Think instead "the most ruthless wins" of nature.

Nature's a biathcie.

P.S. if you want to know about US,the shmear of our lives is spread on the bagal of this site...
                    I hope that this isn't the last of homely houses out there, but I do appreciate your welcome!

And thanks to you all welcoming me! Let's have a neat time talking to each other .

Comment

Working...
                    X