Why I Don't Want To Be Famous On Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I Don't Want To Be Famous On Youtube

Hey everybody. I've been on Youtube for so many years and I've made 1,500+ videos and I got 317 subscribers on my channel. To be honest I'm happy the way things are going and I don't to be famous on Youtube for so many reasons. First of all, I like my channel small and I would like to stay that way by my own effort and merits. The second reason is that I can't handle a massive number of subscribers on my channel, it just too much for me to handle. Also, a massive amount of subscribers can also change a Youtuber personality and ego. Finally, the drama that most famous Youtuber does on a daily basis. I use to have drama in the past when I started Youtuber but not anymore. I actually grew up and came a very long way. So now you know why I don't want to be famous on Youtube. Thank you for listening.

Re: Why I Don't Want To Be Famous On Youtube

C'mon, YouTube is all about getting famous and indulging in delicious unnecessary drama

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
      C'mon, YouTube is all about getting famous and indulging in delicious unnecessary drama
      To you, yes. But not everyone doesn't want to be well-known and to put up with all the crappy drama. I'm only use Youtube as a hobby that's it.

Comment

jump up and grab the gold ring sean,yeh,get famous
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

What do you put on youtube?
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
            What do you put on youtube?
            I'm glad you asked me that. I put tarot reading mostly. My channel is Bartmanhomerthe7th.

Comment

It's whatever you want to do.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Also I don't begged people to subscribe my channel on my videos. The only time I do that if people comment on my videos if they like the content that I do comment to recommend to subscribe my channel.

Comment

YouTube is whatever you make it. I have just 181 videos there at the moment but over 11K subscribers. I don't beg people to subscribe, and I don't tolerate nastiness or drama. I like interacting with viewers, but I would never pay for likes or subscribers (surprising how many people do).

As long as you're enjoying what you do, Bart, never look sideways. And good luck!
                  www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

yeh,Mrs. P.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                      YouTube is whatever you make it. I have just 181 videos there at the moment but over 11K subscribers. I don't beg people to subscribe, and I don't tolerate nastiness or drama. I like interacting with viewers, but I would never pay for likes or subscribers (surprising how many people do).

As long as you're enjoying what you do, Bart, never look sideways. And good luck!
                      Thank you. Also one more thing that I would like to add that I don't make videos for anyone viewing pleasure and I definitely don't get pay for your service. I make videos for myself and my subscribers. And for people who subscribed my channel actually enjoy my videos and I'm going to keep doing what I do best.

Comment

Good for you, Bart! I don't monetise my videos either. All the very best with your video Channel!
                        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
                        X