The Vampire Diaries (on netflix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vampire Diaries (on netflix)

So I started watching this on netflix and I am hooked. I have a hard time watching anything or reading anything even though I am an excellent reader I just can't get into stuff. This show got me I binge watched the first season and I still like the second season but I guess I just not a little break so I am trying to find something else to binge watch. But I have got to tell you this show is good. You should check it out. If you like it there is like 6 or 8 seasons of it 20 something episodes per season.mg:mg:mg:

- - - Updated - - -

Its kind of like twilight I guess. It has vampire human relationships it has werewolves and witches. Kind of like buffy the vampire slayer meets twilight. I really enjoy it.
    whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Re: The Vampire Diaries (on netflix)

I used to love this show. I watched until season 6. Do yourself a favor and just end it at season 4. After that the writing gets...lazy? sloppy? And all the things I loved (how all the characters love hard and are flawed, how the themes and mythology build into each other and overlap,how family and friends are emphasized and drive the show) gets pushed aside.

The music director though, they still do a good job. And Elena will always be my haunted house escape queen.
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I'm wig faye. I haven't actually watched the last season. They really should have ended it sooner than they did, the plots get a little lazy and forced towards the end.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Im about half way through season 2 now its still good! Thanks for the replies

Comment

Season two was pretty fun, I loved 3 and while the plot was all over the place in 4 it had some of the best moments ever.
          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I Just started season 3 mg:mg:mg: I can't believe whos working with Klaus
            Last edited by Austin.Apollo; 13 Feb 2019, 19:57.

Comment

Working...
            X