A very odd shop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very odd shop...

There are times I feel distinctly out of sync with some things....

(By the way, if I am posting links the wrong way, please could someone let me know?)
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Re: A very odd shop...

I'm morbidly fascinated by this. I have an attraction to the macabre and there are some rather interesting uses for body parts in aspects of my tradition. Not that I would use a pickled baby for anything in particular... :=L:

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
      There are times I feel distinctly out of sync with some things....

(By the way, if I am posting links the wrong way, please could someone let me know?)
      Our tattoo artist went to a fair/auction type deal that sold lots of oddities like this. They came home with a human skull. There was also a full skeleton of a baby goat, but that got sold before they got to it.
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

there is a shop like this in sf on divisadero like that,next to the church of John coletrane

- - - Updated - - -

that is a real church.BTW
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I would definitely check it out if I was ever in that town. I find human anatomy absolutely fascinating.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
          X