Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please tell your states congress to support building the wall

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

Re: Please tell your states congress to support building the wall

Didn't vote for Trump and I'm not supporting the wall. It's a waste of money and won't stop drugs and/or illegal border crossing.

I don't see a connection between your plea to support the wall building and your declaration of drug abuse + lack of working skills. I'm sorry to hear about your troubled past and hope that your future does look brighter, but I'm not on board with the building of the wall.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Feb 2019
    Religion
    ZEUS
    Phrase
    Thats something

I am for it because people are dying and I dont know what else to do but believe the words of my leader. The only reason I have anything is because of the government. I am mentally disabled because of drug use and I'm sure you all have your reasons. But if you know of a better way to stop the drugs please tell someone because theyve ruined my life and the lives of my families and friends and killed them. If someone claims theyre going to make an attempt to stop them I am all for it. I dont care if it works or not. The United States feeds me and clothes me and I have never done anything for them.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    Didn't vote for Trump and I'm not supporting the wall. It's a waste of money and won't stop drugs and/or illegal border crossing.

I don't see a connection between your plea to support the wall building and your declaration of drug abuse + lack of working skills. I'm sorry to hear about your troubled past and hope that your future does look brighter, but I'm not on board with the building of the wall.
    I didn't want to say anything until I want to hear more people have to say about it. I didn't vote Trump either and I'm not going to support building a wall because like Juniper said it a waste of taxpayer money.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

those drugs were around when i was on the street,but i did not get strung out or end up in jail,so what made that difference it was not a wall,it was my will not to end up in jail or strung out.

- - - Updated - - -

wondering what your chains were to get you into jail and other things ,was it dealer weight?
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

Feb 2019
    Religion
    ZEUS
    Phrase
    Thats something

I wish I hadnt even started this thread I dont have the patience to discuss politics I am not even allowed to vote. I just wanted to stop drugs and other than the wall theres no hope. sorry if I offended you people!
    Last edited by Austin.Apollo; 19 Feb 2019 at 18:35.

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

Quote Originally Posted by Austin.Apollo View Post
    I am for it because people are dying and I dont know what else to do but believe the words of my leader. The only reason I have anything is because of the government. I am mentally disabled because of drug use and I'm sure you all have your reasons. But if you know of a better way to stop the drugs please tell someone because theyve ruined my life and the lives of my families and friends and killed them. If someone claims theyre going to make an attempt to stop them I am all for it. I dont care if it works or not. The United States feeds me and clothes me and I have never done anything for them.
    More support for programs like the ones that feed and clothe you is a great place to start, which by the way, were put in place by Trump's predecessors. Trump has a (recorded) history of lying to the people, flip-flopping when it serves him and I don't see how anyone still believes him.

I have donated my time volunteering in Food Banks, homeless shelters, shelters for abused women and children, shelters for children with drug and/or behavioral problems and that is where the real change comes from. Showing kindness and support to people in your community that have fallen on hard times. Maybe you can get involved with a local charity or support group for kids that were in a similar situation to help pave the way for them to have a better future. You're only 29, that's not too late to go back to school and learn a skill that you enjoy and can use to make money.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

no i feel bad for you state prison is a major felony bust,not simple possession,for fed hard time it might be more than a simple felony

- - - Updated - - -

yes juni,that is a much better place to use the wall money helping and perhaps saving lives

Feb 2019
    Religion
    ZEUS
    Phrase
    Thats something

Thank you for helping people where I'm from they dont help people. they expect you to leave and goto another county where they do help people. We have a couple churches that provide a little food and they just opened a little mental health place that cant keep enough employees to see everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anunitu View Post
    no i feel bad for you state prison is a major felony bust,not simple possession,for fed hard time it might be more than a simple felony

- - - Updated - - -

yes juni,that is a much better place to use the wall money helping and perhaps saving lives
    The reason it was state prison is because of how I caught 3 simple possesions in 3 years and they decided to send me to prison because of the repeat offenses.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

was it just a taste or over an ounce each time,i do know a little about the law,a friend got 10 years hard time in a fed lockup for armed burglary in a pharmacy.

Feb 2019
    Religion
    ZEUS
    Phrase
    Thats something

It was just a taste, they used to be really HARD on drugs here it wasnt much at all once it wasnt even mine I was just in the vehicle with it. I live in a real old fashioned place where the klu klux klan still pass out flyers on martin luther king jr day and we have festivals where everyone flies rebel flags and the amish and quakers and stuff are all around in the country side. Theyre just now starting to come around and be a little more easy on criminals because of very recent new legislations.
    Last edited by Austin.Apollo; 19 Feb 2019 at 19:15.