Ostara Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ostara Plans

I realize I've still got a while, but I wanna know how y'all celebrate Ostara! I don't really do much, but I wanna try something out since it's pretty rare that I actually have the time or motivation to celebrate smaller holidays.

What do y'all do?

Re: Ostara Plans

I don't even know what I'm going to eat tomorrow XD

I really like Ostara though. I always do at least something small for each sabbath. It usually involves tasty foods and drinks. I don't remember what I did last year. I'm getting my garden ready for spring, so I might mix sowing the new seeds with a ritual of some sort.

Comment

Ah, that's probably a good idea. I keep a lot of potted plants in the house anyways, and I'm always planting something new!

Comment

I set up an altar at sundown for Mani and switch it out at dawn for Sunna. I usually make sun tea and moon water.

Comment

It's probably time for me to try my hand at moonwater again anyways- last time I tried it made me sick lol. Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Originally posted by luckysnackcreations View Post
            It's probably time for me to try my hand at moonwater again anyways- last time I tried it made me sick lol. Thanks for the advice!
            After I make it I try to use it right away and if I don't only refrigerate it for a few days. Usually in a tea or even coffee, unless I am making incense.

Comment

The kids do an egg hunt and confetti egg fight.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

This is coming up, but I'm away at work right now, so truthfully I'll probably do nothing.

Mar 21 doesn't really fit into my WotY where I live, as it doesn't mark any significant change in the seasons. It's not Spring for me.

The next celebration I'll have is the community bonfire at the very end of March, which is sort of a "we made it through the winter" hurrah out on the ice before it starts to melt.

Mostly art.

Comment

I will probably do something small at home. The next two weeks are suppose to be in the 50's and 60's so maybe I'll go swim in the backyard with all the melted snow but for the boy I am unsure.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                  X