Pokemon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pokemon

I started playing Pokemon Let's Go at Pokemon Showdown website. I play with my Mono Fire Type and I won one win and two losses. I'm using the same team in Generation 7 Overused because I compete at an upcoming tournament from another forum.

Re: Pokemon

Card game, video game, or the app?
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
      Card game, video game, or the app?
      All of them that related to Pokemon. I'm actually playing an emulator to Pokemon game online.

Comment

I am so into pokemon man. When I was bigger into social media I ran a pokemon themed facebook page and along with some other big pokemon pages, we ran a gym league. This was around Black and White. I was in charge of the grass gym and it was a blast. After that shut down, I sorta dropped off for awhile but, when XY came out again it was a fresh start and with how easy internet communication became I started breeding competitive pokemon. Now I've got a few boxes of them and I love putting together new teams. I briefly sold perfectly bred pokemon, but I don't anymore. Actually, I picked up a save editor to cut down on time and it's so easy I just take requests and give them out. So... If anyone wants to play main series pokemon, I am so your guy.
        Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
          I am so into pokemon man. When I was bigger into social media I ran a pokemon themed facebook page and along with some other big pokemon pages, we ran a gym league. This was around Black and White. I was in charge of the grass gym and it was a blast. After that shut down, I sorta dropped off for awhile but, when XY came out again it was a fresh start and with how easy internet communication became I started breeding competitive pokemon. Now I've got a few boxes of them and I love putting together new teams. I briefly sold perfectly bred pokemon, but I don't anymore. Actually, I picked up a save editor to cut down on time and it's so easy I just take requests and give them out. So... If anyone wants to play main series pokemon, I am so your guy.
          Excellent. We should talk more about it.

Comment

This battle was pure cakewalk with my All Mono Water Type Team in Pokemon Let's Go OU battle. LOL! https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/g...goou-883614892

Comment

My Dragon Type Team finally made a win in Pokemon Let's Go OU battle. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/g...goou-889605497

Comment

Working...
              X