it was just a matter of time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was just a matter of time

Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Apparent Suicide Ahead Of Child Sex Abuse Trial
    Last edited by anunitu; 10 Aug 2019, 05:49.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: it was just a matter of time

Was he murdered, or was he "substituted" and whisked away to a foreign country? 50/50 in my book.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jeffr...Yt0X6AQDZkY8Sg

Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Apparent Suicide Ahead Of Child Sex Abuse Trial
      As a general rule, I don't advise suicide as a way to avoid taking responsibility for one's acts - it seems to me that if killing youself when you get caught doing something is the way to "escape," maybe one should reconsider what one is doing.

On the other hand, in the case of Lil' Jeffy, I can only say "It couldn't have happened to a better guy."
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

P.S. I wonder who's going to show up in those pictures the Epster had? Huge private stash...
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I know that suicide isn't funny but in his case, I'll make an exception.

Comment

...and it only took him two tries...
            I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
            Clan of my Clan
            Kin of my Kin
            Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
            And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Working...
            X