New and also lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and also lost

I guess to start my mother used to do readings for people we knew when I was a child. She ended up passing her cards down to me for some reason years ago. I was maybe 12 or 13. I didn't really think much of it until recently. A lot of things in my life are going downhill, I guess its me transitioning into adulthood as I'm 21.

Long story short, I feel like I'm being lead back to this like I should be learning and growing and using these tools to help others as well as myself. I don't know what this path is, but it feels like a peaceful space among my chaos.

There's so much out there, and I have no idea where to start.

I guess I'm looking for a friendly nudge in any direction.

Re: New and also lost

Welcome to the forum! If you need any help we are here to help.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hi positiveforce, welcome to PF. I'm sorry to hear that life is not so great for you right now. I don't really have any advice to offer you sorry, just a friendly hello and an offer to listen to you as you explore.

Comment

Trust me.

There is little more in life that sucks more than adulthood.

It's the point at which you discover that in life, there is suffering.

Welcome to PF.

- - - Updated - - -

P. S. Then you spend the rest of your life figuring how to deal with that discovery.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome to PF!

Have you read about the Fool's Journey? http://www.learntarot.com/journey.htm Essentially, the major arcana of most tarot decks tell a story, from the fool (first card) to the World. If you're just learning tarot, it can be a good starting point, and with the connection you have to your mother and where it sounds like you are right now, it might be a good fit for you. Tarot is something that many people use for self discovery. There are so many different ways to meditate, practice, interpret, and incorporate them into your life. Here's another good resource: https://www.biddytarot.com/12-tarot-...arot-beginner/
          “I am Cat and I walk alone and all ways are the same to me.” ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Working...
          X