Cats 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cats 2019

Well I saw Cats last night. I have been looking forward to seeing Cats for a long time. I took my Dad with me and we watched it. First, I can say that I loved it. It was such a beautifully made movie. People are bitching thought about CGI in the movie, however, the movie wouldn't have worked well without the CGI. It was needed so the actors actually looked like cats. The choreography was beautiful and the singing was fantastic. The songs were performed greatly! Jennifer Hudson made a great Grizzabella. I also loved James Cordens version of Bustopher Jones. There are bad reviews of this movie, but don't be deterred by them. Go see this movie if you like any of ALW's musicals.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Cats 2019

I saw it early this morning. The singing and dancing was great. Jennifer Hudson did a great job singing. This movie is definitely Oscar-worthy. I'll give this movie 5 out of 5 stars.

Comment

I loved it. I don't know why so many critics didn't like it and was complaining about it.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        I loved it. I don't know why so many critics didn't like it and were complaining about it.
        People (especially critics) are entitled to have an opinion. And you know what they say about opinions. Opinions can be very harsh sometimes.
        Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 30 Dec 2019, 08:56.

Comment

Working...
        X