Hi everyone!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!!

My name is Blue, I'm a 21 year old nonbinary person, and also a therian and plural! I love nature and music, plants and animals, and spending time with people (although my social anxiety can hold me back at times). I'm currently learning about paganism to see if I can find a place for myself somewhere under this religion umbrella. I don't know much at the moment so I may frequent the SAFE Zone for a bit so as not to embarrass myself :P I look forward to talking to you guys on here, asking questions and learning all that I can!

Re: Hi everyone!!

No such thing as a stupid question.

Welcome to the forum, blue!

Mostly art.

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

Welcome, friend!
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Thanks, B!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! No questions are stupid. We are all friends here!
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hi BluePrimula! Be welcome I had to look up 'therian' to find out what it meant. I hope it is not rude if I ask what is your theriotype?

Comment

Thank you Anubisa, I'm glad to hear that!

Azvanna, that's great, actually!! I really appreciate people who see something they don't know about and then go out of their way to learn more I have multiple theriotypes, which are wolf, border collie, domestic cat, and hawk. Having multiple of them makes me a polytherian, which is not the majority but also not uncommon in the therian community!

Comment

Working...
                X