Hi everyone! 🍀

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone! 🍀

Hi! I'm a 24 years old girl from italy (forgive me if my English is not perfect) . I started studying and practicing paganism 5 years ago in a moment of my life where I felt lost and helpless. I found my purpose and my way of life.
    I'm particularly devoted to Celtic and Norse Deities and I follow the Wheel of Avalon during my annual rituals and celebrations. I find those deities to be more "primordial" in a way, and bound to nature, something we lost with our modern society and something that I want to rediscover.
    I'm a little bit of an expert about Astrology too and I'm currently studying herbology, something my granny practiced when she was young and that she's slowly teaching me.
    Hope to find people to share interests with and share some of the things I learned in those years.

Re: Hi everyone! 🍀

Welcome to the forum LaFeeVerte! You will find a lot of people from different paths and similar paths as well! Blessings!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Belated welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X