Hello all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all!

Well, I'm a 25 year old Florida guy that was raised christian. A couple years ago, my church pulled some shady stuff that I didn't really understand. So I began to really examine what I was being taught there. My "connection" with Christianity began to degrade and for the first time in my life I considered the possibility that my religion wasn't the ONLY path. It was the most eye opening decision I'd made and I've never felt as spiritually fulfilled as I do now. The sense of fulfillment continues to grow the more I search and study so here I am. I'm excited to search, study, and chat about what I've found here. I'm a bit of a debater so I'm also excited for the debate section. I look forward to engaging with the community!

Re: Hello all!

Hello Azoth and welcome to Pagan Forum. We have so many people in so many different paths that we consider family as a whole in this forum. I'm actually a Christian who converted to Taoism at one point but then Christianity again.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! We welcome any type of debates.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Azoth. I'm new to Pagan forums myself, so I hope you enjoy your time here.

Comment

Working...
        X