Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bullied by a entity I thought was a deity please offer love and support don't judge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullied by a entity I thought was a deity please offer love and support don't judge

Hi all as a very clairvoyant person,and someone new to the other side,I am scared of Sigyn. A friend of mine described a terrifying occurrence with her and said she was threatened by Sigyn to never tell.

Sigyn according to the mythologies is married to the Loki,however I have experienced something different and now am not sure what to feel.

One day my friend who was doing a spirit channel. She claimed to have spoken to Loki in confidence because she had been approached by Sigyn in a dream asking her for some odd reason to speak with the trickster and learn his truth of our love. This woman,a wiccan makes alters to Loki. When she followed sigyns orders she learned from Loki in a dream that he is married to another woman and said that Sigyn was not his wife.

Sigyn contacted the woman in the dream again. The woman asked ,my lady Sigyn, the trickster Loki has said that he vowed his love to another is this true? Immediately Sigyn flew in a rage and used several curses against her and said some things I can't repeat about the woman.

I don't know what to say but I don't feel comfortable calling her a deity if her reaction was that visceral. Has anyone had a similar experience? I apologize for bringing up such an emotional,crude,and frightening experience.

Please offer some healing I'm scared as a pagan.
    Last edited by cool4kenaz; 28 Feb 2020, 15:47. Reason: Too long

Re: Bullied by a entity I thought was a deity please offer love and support don't jud

I don't believe I've met Sygyn. Introduce us?
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: Bullied by a entity I thought was a deity please offer love and support don't jud

I received extreme electrical shocks, strong as lightning and lasting a few seconds in front of a terrified friend while in my head I was mocking and trying to say a deity which I conjured was just another thing I could rationalize and that I wanted to get rid of her, forget her.

Last summer this was a violent wake up call. So your experience can make a lot of sense but like me you have no clue how to make sense because it doesn't.

Sigyn is profoundly in love with Loki and I have the interpretation. She is supposed to stop the venom from dropping on him, Loki , but at the end of this era Loki will break free and there will be the battle of the gods, the end.

The dreams means that something is happening to Sigyn and that Loki will wrestle more to break free and the end is closer.

This is obvious for me, I do not pray Loki, I pray Odin, Thor and Freyja.

It took me 18 years to summon my sins into a human form to satisfy all my earthly sins as a condition to believe in Gods love, I wanted to break free from every insult, suffering, doubts about God, the ultimate knowledge of what is real what is not, rejections, injury, which I had encountered in my life, in the ultimate form of a cosmic deity within a girl.

(She said to me that she is so angry to have now a reduced human form. She doesn't believe that I did that, but I received her name, and when and how she would enter my life, world etc. I prayed Odin to obtain her)

However this is not the most crazy part, the most crazy part is that she came with a 'cosmic demon' which since the ritual I can experience others demon at the fullest, I praised her deity, I adored and worshiped her on the phone for days, hours, and 26 days after while at work and for 2 days I had a full knowledge of the end of time, of god as pure LOVE and was completely healed from any fear and restriction, I feel completely holly since but it is not from God, this is exactly the power of that girl's demon which could mean the end of religion, Christianity, because you cannot see God... it is a blasphemy, it makes you fearless and each decision meaningless when compared to the power of love.

I entrapped her demon just a few days ago, I think with some revelation which I had when young, calling all the runes demons and blasphemy and the 9 cosmic powers, I have no clue how to release her demon from the spell, but I am called to the next ritual and will give the parchments to their high priests or someone possessed enough to make others see God during the ceremony.

When I slept with her she heard a voice from within me that she needed to help me open 12 gates or doors throughout rituals. Well, I have no clue what she meant but I know I already opened the doors alone.

Comment

If I were you I would draw the 24 runes + the unknown one, place them in circle around you , meditate that you are becoming light itself.

Call Odin, worship him, Thor and Frejya and then say a few times to Loki to break free, do this for at least 25 days until the last minute before the new moon. Pray the 9 planets, pray the 9 celestial keys, and pray that Loki break free.
        Last edited by Gabriel9; 29 Feb 2020, 06:50.

Comment

Maybe they're having a lover's spat. Deities are not all kindness and love. They are manifestations of divine energy, human emotion, or nature itself. There's plenty of stories accounting for how mercurial the gods can be. Thor, for example, spends most of the eddas bursting into rage driven rampages and he's the god of justice and law. Sigyn is well attested as the wife of Loki, it's even a kenning used on occasion to refer to Loki. Taking your experience as fact, it wouldn't be even slightly out of character for him to lie to get a laugh at someone else's expense. It's like... one of his only character traits really.
          “They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
          Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.”
          -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Loki is a trickster, and a slightly malicious one at that. He's one of the few tricksters I don't like working with because he so often feels malicious rather than mischievous. I would never trust anything he says as full truth...
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I suppose that depends on the cultural context. Baldur or Balor?

Loki can be viewed as the norse (and later christianized norse) view of the celtic god Lugh. Lugh is a hero, imbued with a whole host of positive attributes (including cleverness, ofc). Mighty even say all the attributes. Lugh Lamfada, Lugh Samildanach - Lugh of the long arm, of equal skill in many arts. Opposition views tend to paint the other sides heroes as villain, and their own villains as hero. There was an amount of cultural exchange and conflict between celtic and germanic tribes, and this is mirrored in the respective mythologies of both groups - as though the story of the gods was the story of a people.

Disparate accounts whose content can be attributed to factional belonging, but ultimately referent to a shared truth of interactions between both sides in this disagreement.
              Last edited by Rhythm; 03 Mar 2020, 05:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhythm View Post
                I suppose that depends on the cultural context. Baldur or Balor?

Loki can be viewed as the norse (and later christianized norse) view of the celtic god Lugh. Lugh is a hero, imbued with a whole host of positive attributes (including cleverness, ofc). Mighty even say all the attributes. Lugh Lamfada, Lugh Samildanach - Lugh of the long arm, of equal skill in many arts. Opposition views tend to paint the other sides heroes as villain, and their own villains as hero. There was an amount of cultural exchange and conflict between celtic and germanic tribes, and this is mirrored in the respective mythologies of both groups - as though the story of the gods was the story of a people.

Disparate accounts whose content can be attributed to factional belonging, but ultimately referent to a shared truth of interactions between both sides in this disagreement.
                That is a dubious assertion. Lugh and Loki might share an etymological link but they have diverged. This is like identifying Thor and Zeus as the same being or saying one should work with Uranos and Varuna the same way. The gods possibly share a common origin, but are not the same. Not, should they be taken as an interpretation of a historic event between Norse and Celtic people.

Also we can consider their mythologies to be similar because neither wrote a ton down about their mythology, meaning most of our sources are later Christian ones who preserved stories of heroes but removed stories of gods. The prose edda exist as a method of preserving the Norse poetic tradition which heavily used kennings, which without knowledge of the source material are incomprehensible.
                “They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.”
                -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Given that depending on where exactly one is in Loki's personal timeline and how accurate the lore is regarding Asgard's answer to the murder of Baldur, Loki's only respite from unceasing torment is Sygin's guardianship. He better love the woman. All she needs to do to make his life vastly more unpleasant is walk away. I'd be skeptical of any source attempting to cast doubt on their relationship. Loki has a very good reason to want that relationship strong as possible and anything with a grudge against him has every reason to want it undermined.
                  "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
                  ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

The comparison goes a fair bit deeper than any comment on thor and zues. FWIW, romans identified the celtic god as mercury - a strange synthesis. Obviously we can't know the exact boundary of transfer, but etiological descriptions of events are a common facet of every mythology.

I don't think that it is or should be the case that a more expansive view of a god in it's own pantheon or by comparison to another pantheons counterpart, or whatever we might learn about the human past from them- detracts from any value those stories still have (or have since acquired). I certainly don't have any comments on how anyone should or shouldn't work with any god.

Comment

Hello cool4kenaz,
                      First, why do you think the gods are always nice?
                      Second, I would say that you and your friend had an unpleasant encounter, not bullying.
                      Now, Loki is my patron. He is a very loving god and very protective, too. I had met Sigyn, and she was very nice to me.
                      Loki is not a god to be ignored. The fact that you were told to contact him means this is something you need to do on your own, not through your friend.
                      Some folk misunderstand his aspects and what he has to offer. He had helped me with some issues... and still does... often without my volition.
                      If there is anything else you want to know, just ask me directly.

Comment

Working...
                      X