Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: M3: ONE: Foundation of the New Millennium

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    8
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Unaffiliated
    Location
    Richland, WA
    Phrase
    Without sacrifice, nothing's worth it

    M3: ONE: Foundation of the New Millennium

    ---Magick, mysticism, and the mythologies of ancient days were once mankind's way of reconcilling itself with a mysterious cosmos and their equally mysterious place therein. The modern study of such things has been undertaken by a wide array of disciplines ranging from anthroplogy, psychology, socialolgy, archeology, philosophy, theology, cosmology, and even geology and biology. In short, almost every major discipline of note to present day academia has undertaken the task of deciphering the mysteries of mankind's ancestral religions and traditions in some way or another. Nearly all have concluded that they were, primarily, manifestations of mankind's inate curiousity, ingenuity, evolutionary problem solving capabilities and profundity. In order words, the modern world has deemed the beliefs and practices of our ancestors to be little more than highly imaginative fantasies intended to placate the primative, to sooth the savage, and to erroneously inform the ignorant.
    ---What other conclusion could the modern age allow for, however, being so tightly bound by the ideologies most suited to support our modern normalcies? Is the world in which we currently reside not defined, and therefore inadvertently limited, by the ideas of scientific idealism, Darwinism, materialism, genetics, and to a certain extent economic and social materialism? Has God not been dead for decades...? What else could the modern man be besides an atheist? Perhaps only what he seems so determined to be--whether knowingly or not: An individualist in every sense of the word.
    --The great and terrible I AM is the foundation of our modern spiritualism. A monotheistic divinity unto each man, and thus the everyday commonalities that permeate our experiences are nothing but ceremonies celebrating the ONE amidst the all...

    ---…

    ---We come to the first requirement of any functional belief system--the very thing that allows for the edifice in its totality to stand atop the cosmic ocean of abyssal chaos: ONE. Coincidently, we also come to the first fundamental error that renders the perspective of the modern majority so dangerously flawed.
    ---Where to go from here, though? First, a history. Then, a modern commentary. Lastly, a conclusion, which is to be within itself the foundational synthesis.

    ---In the beginning, therefore, was God, and the word was with God and the word was God. Behold, the Logos: that from which all other things arise. And why should it be so that the beginning--the origin--of all things should be the word? Because the word is what enables man to formulate, prescribe, and transmit meaning. From a "bottom up" hierarchy, meaning is the top of the pyramid and thus the final step, for a stone can be said to be a great many things--and indeed appears so without the necessity of anything being said about it at all--before one ever comes to proclaim what the meaning of a stone is (it should be noted that meaning is in this sense is different from purpose). The difficulty that modern mankind thus has with meaning is that such a thing implies, not necessarily a reason, but that mankind itself, being unique among the creatures of the Earth in its ability to conceptualize meaning, is rendered imperative to all creation by the mere suggestion of it.
    ---To put it more succinctly, from an evolutionary perspective as commonly understood, the universe was devoid of complex organisms capable of denoting meaning to anything at all for the vast majority of the universe's existence. Therefore, meaning is a byproduct of the highly developed intellectual faculties that characterize creatures such a mankind (of which mankind is the only such creature currently known with any degree of certainty to exist). Thus meaning cannot be foundational. Bottom-up.
    ---From a top-down, hierarchy, though...everything derives from meaning, which is to say that because a thing has meaning that is why it exists. And why, from a top-down hierarchical perspective must meaning being paramount? Because meaning is formulated, prescribed, and transmitted via the Logos, or the word...

    ---You see then how they rob you of your dignity? Your inherent divinity? Your meaning...?

    ---I had not intended for this thread to unfold along these lines, as initially I had thought to discuss the aether, of that cosmic sea of energy from which all things derive, which I suppose is itself the physical element, or force, behind the Logos...Nevertheless, one does not object when inspiration arises--when the Gods directly guide the whims of mankind...
    ---You understand, then, simply from little has been said here, the incredible difficulty one faces when attempting to establish the foundation upon which the New Aeon is to rise...? Problems not in any way initially apparent manifest themselves rapidly...but they are not impossible to address and overcome.
    --The first step in establishing a new spiritual order then is to enlighten the majority to their inherent divinity, which has been buried within them by the unrelenting claims of the vulgar, or rather those who believe in nothing...

    ---The story of God and the creation of the cosmos through the Logos is not one that suggests the Judeo-Christian God of Abraham--the Tetragrammaton--to be the Alpha and Omega in truth, but rather it is a single culture's revelation of the fact that existence derives from the top down: From the Platonic world of Forms in their eternal perfection, or from a place in which the meaning behind the existence of all things is first established within the consciousness of existence itself, and only after such establishments are things manifested into physical form...From Heaven down to Earth, and through the actions of mankind back unto the Heavens (the hexagram).
    ---To recognize the ONE is necessary even before a person can discuss that which is not generally contested even by the masses--that being the two, or the duality of all things.
    ---Is it necessary to go through each step--each number--one at a time, then? No...but what is necessary for the establishment of the New Age--the New Spiritual Aeon that will form the foundation of all that is to come--is for mankind to recognize, or rather remember, its own divinity. To know in truth what it is to say that existence derived from meaning--that the mind of all things is the mind of mankind, and just as mankind is a creator unto itself, so to was the universe a creator of man.

    ---That universe has a name: Novus Ordo Empyrean, the NOE of Gnosis and the mystery that reveals the forward path of the New EON, as well as the truth...of the ONE.
    Last edited by iamonarch; 31 Mar 2020 at 12:17.

  2. #2
    Kick Ass Little Crow Corvus's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,035
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan
    Location
    New York
    Phrase
    Words of power never disappear. They sleep, awaiting those with the will to rouse them

    Re: M3: ONE: Foundation of the New Millennium

    What in the entire hell are you saying
    世の中に潜み落下した「アレ」はねえか? 誰が書き換える 世界の汚れは?
    Do you have 'that' which lies dormant within society? Who can overwrite it, the filth in the world?


  3. #3
    PF God-Empress Juniper's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,597
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pacific "North" West
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

    Re: M3: ONE: Foundation of the New Millennium

    So you're saying there's going to be a New Order of belief system, one that's based on all the previous systems, religions, spiritual paths, etc?

    Where are you deriving this from? Got any books related to this subject you can recommend?

    Also, can you explain why you're using so many dashes in your post? Visually speaking, your post is difficult to read.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

  4. #4
    God in the baking Sean R. R.'s Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,070
    Religion
    Theistic Satanism
    Location
    Poitiers, France
    Phrase
    Strength in Will, peace in well-being.

    Re: M3: ONE: Foundation of the New Millennium

    This was a read.

    Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    8
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Unaffiliated
    Location
    Richland, WA
    Phrase
    Without sacrifice, nothing's worth it

    Re: M3: ONE: Foundation of the New Millennium

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    What in the entire hell are you saying
    XD "Well, if you have to ask..."

  6. #6
    The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    8,429
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Location
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

    Re: M3: ONE: Foundation of the New Millennium

    Quote Originally Posted by iamonarch View Post
    XD "Well, if you have to ask..."
    Which would mean:
    A. The speaker is unclear
    B. The listener is not grasping the complexity
    C. Both A and B
    D. The statements made do not convey coherent meaning

    Which is it?
    Last edited by B. de Corbin; 01 Apr 2020 at 08:42.
    Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.

    I can't do everything, but I can do something.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    8
    Gender
    Male
    Religion
    Unaffiliated
    Location
    Richland, WA
    Phrase
    Without sacrifice, nothing's worth it

    Re: M3: ONE: Foundation of the New Millennium

    Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    So you're saying there's going to be a New Order of belief system, one that's based on all the previous systems, religions, spiritual paths, etc?

    Where are you deriving this from? Got any books related to this subject you can recommend?

    Also, can you explain why you're using so many dashes in your post? Visually speaking, your post is difficult to read.
    ---To address the last question first, the dashes are used to indicate "indentation," which is typically used to signify the onset of a distinct paragraph. The dashes would thus not be necessary if the forum supported the use of the "tab" key to indent the paragraph, but sadly that does not seem to be the case. Therefore, rather then have no indentation, I have used the dash as a substitute, as not even merely hitting the "space" key repeatedly allows for such a thing. If you have any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

    ---To begin in earnest now, yes, for the most part your summary of my composition is accurate: I am indeed saying that there will be a New Order of belief system, as you put it, which will be a synthesis of all manner of similar systems constructed prior.

    --As for where I'm getting this from, that is perhaps a more difficult question to answer then you might suspect, but I will do my best to tell you what I am able to:

    --Perhaps what you're anticipating, or rather what would be the most beneficial to your understanding, is the revelation that I am but one of many individuals currently working to bring about the system in question. We are an eclectic group, loosely organized and bound perhaps more by circumstance or synchronicity than direct affiliation. Our conclusions regarding the nature of reality and how best to contribute our unique talents towards the betterment of human existence derive from different sources, but are the same in essence. Thus, we have decided to work collectively yet independently to establish the foundation of what will be the culmination of our many long and strenuous efforts.
    --Theologians, historians, professionals in the entertainment industry, and those concerned with civil and economic matters are all involved, for the general method to be employed is this: First, establish a system of belief or series of ideas that form a coherent and highly resilient foundation upon which to progress; Second, arrange a platform of adherents who generally understand and agree with the principles of that foundational system and, utilizing their unique talents and resources, permeate culture with a vast array of materials that propagate the system's core ideology; Third, after culminating a series of "stages" through which the platform is to evolve towards the end goal of being a fully integrated unity consisting of isolated yet ideologically harmonious cells--a "stand alone complex"--progress towards the complete saturation of the "host" cultures to the point of generating enough human resources to accomplish that which will legitimize the system from a scientific and historical standpoint. This "legitimization" will come, as I've already suggested, in the form of a synthesis of the twin pillars--the right and left, material and spiritual, logical and belief based--into a single monolith capable of demonstrating predictable, repeatable effects on locations/objects/individuals within physical reality or otherwise the undeniable existence of conscious entities beyond what can be considered "embodied creatures."
    --I myself have over fifteen years of dedicated education, experience, and expertise in the philosophies, theologies, and mythologies of various cultures throughout human history, through my primary field of practice has been esotericism in the form of ceremonial, talismanic, shamanic, and invocational/evocational occultism, both from a historical, social, and private perspective. That being said, I am welled versed in many of the other fields that will prove necessary for the fulfillment of our goal, those centering primarily on sociology, marketing, and the creation/distribution of original intellectual properties, i.e. entertainment in multiple forms.
    --I myself have also chosen this forum as one of the many places in which to examine individual reaction to the initial conceptualization, development, and implementation of our systematic objectives, though many others--both known and unknown to me personally--have decided to operate in different locations and with different methods and means.

    --All of that is--much like my original composition--but a staggeringly small aspect of all that can be said, but it serves more or less to answer your question in perhaps the best way I am able to.
    --Where am I getting all this from?
    --We are actively doing exactly what I've suggested is necessary and indeed inevitable even as I type this reply. I got it from myself and those with whom I associate.

    --As for books or resources...They are many and multi-varied to the point of over abundance. It has been foretold, for example, by nearly every culture throughout history, and further--and perhaps more note worthy--history itself, upon study of its cyclic nature, has proven it to be for all intents and purposes unavoidable.
    --It is the way that all things were, and in some sense are, and therefore without question will be. The only element of consideration is the intensity with which the system of which I speak is, for lack of a better word, "present," or perhaps rather "front and center."

    --Read Revelation within the hollowed "Holy Bible," or consult Snorri on the Twilight of the Aesir, or Nietzsche and Twentieth Century history on the Reich of the Overman, but no that we are not talking about the "apocalypse" or the Battle to be held on the Plain of Megiddo. We are not talking about the end of all things, but rather the unveiling of the truth of all things. Indeed, there will be an end of some sort, just as an end characterized the culmination of the Reign of Terror or the setting sail of the Mayflower. More over, however, we are...well, as I've already said, talking about the election of the New Aristocracy, the erection of the New Renaissance, and the elevation of the New Age. It is rehabilitation, it is revolution, it is revelation, and it is, I assure you, already under way, and therefore I feel no great apprehension in telling you.

    --If you still wish to know more, I would suggest you start with that which would enable you to better comprehend the principles that lie at the foundation of the true and final New Age, which are of course the facts regarding the nature of reality in general. For that, I would direct you to Agrippa, Levi, Bruno, Dee, Crowley, Simon the Magus, Solomon the Wise, and to Jerome and Joachim, to Origin and Augustus, to Confucius and Gautama, Krishna and Zoroaster, to the Book of the Dead of Tibet and of Egypt, and indeed even to Hall, Kierkegaard, Yung, and that titan among men himself, who's words have shaped so much of our modern age that his name is visible in nearly every aspect of modern culture.

    --...In short...It's derived from the way things were, the way things are, and thus...it is the way things will be.
    --Blessed be...and so, as it is spoken...
    --So it is.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean R. R. View Post
    This was a read.
    ----------👌

  8. #8
    Kick Ass Little Crow Corvus's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,035
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan
    Location
    New York
    Phrase
    Words of power never disappear. They sleep, awaiting those with the will to rouse them

    Re: M3: ONE: Foundation of the New Millennium

    Sounds like you're advocating for brainwashing. That's a lot of words that don't really communicate a lot of information. Vague notions about "groups" aren't going to convince anyone. You really need to get to the point of your arguments faster because for such a talented member of a secret society it sure is hard to parse what you actually mean. Here's the thing, you sound like a conspiracy theorist except you think you're part of the conspiracy. Also don't try to say it's not a conspiracy when there's these secret people in important positions of culture and politics trying to use propaganda to establish a new world order.

    The assumptions this argument makes just plain do not hold up to scrutiny. When asked for sources you say there's so many, it almost seems like you think it's stupid we don't see it. Then you say it is known to nearly all cultures, but you make zero concrete claims on what you're actually saying. If you vaguely imply that old things are replaced by new things, congratulations you understand how time works. It is straight up incorrect to say all religions have an end of days myth. Perhaps most telling of that is your examples (Revelations, ect) are all Western sources. Snorri was a Christian who was known to have altered the myths he wrote of and it's long been hypothesized that the end of the Aesir was influenced by Christianity. The language you use the "hallowed holy bible" does not help your supposed stance of panspiritual enlightenment.

    Are you just talking about Thelema and the new aeon? It's okay to just say that instead of dancing around it. The list of occultists and philosophers is completely useless. I've read basically all of them and I think you're pretentious. What does Confucius have to do with Crowley? What does a noted hedonist obsessed with personal pleasure have to do with the Buddha who preached that rejection of the physical would eliminate suffering? This means nothing without specific examples. You can't just list the works of learned people or religious teachers and expect people will draw a connection.

    What does the Egyptian book of the dead, a scroll of spells for. Passing through the duat have to do with moral philosophy? These works have themes and lessons in direct opposition to one another! There is no grand unified spirituality. Every cult and every young person thinks they'll change the world, why should this be special? If all these teachers understood then why hasn't this new age already happened? How is this different from Thelema or any other millennium religious movement?

    "It is rehabilitation, it is revolution, it is revelation" it is a culty phrase that makes bold claims without a lot of substance behind them. There's a reason that there are no countries that are majority Thelema, there's a reason that no one outside occult circles or Supernatural fan sites knows who Crowley is, how about all those end of days Christian movements in the 19th century? None of them did anything practical and none managed lasting political change. Secret societies aren't great at inspiring the masses, if only because they're culty and untrustworthy. There is no one religious truth.

    If you want actual discourse get off your high horse, buckle down, and make some arguments with substance. If not then pitch your new age to someone more impressionable.
    世の中に潜み落下した「アレ」はねえか? 誰が書き換える 世界の汚れは?
    Do you have 'that' which lies dormant within society? Who can overwrite it, the filth in the world?


  9. #9
    PF God-Empress Juniper's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,597
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Pacific "North" West
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

    Re: M3: ONE: Foundation of the New Millennium

    Quote Originally Posted by iamonarch View Post
    ---To address the last question first, the dashes are used to indicate "indentation," which is typically used to signify the onset of a distinct paragraph. The dashes would thus not be necessary if the forum supported the use of the "tab" key to indent the paragraph, but sadly that does not seem to be the case. Therefore, rather then have no indentation, I have used the dash as a substitute, as not even merely hitting the "space" key repeatedly allows for such a thing. If you have any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.
    I presume you probably use the advanced editor when you type up your posts? If not, there is a button at the bottom of your reply text box, between "Post Quick Reply" and "Cancel", labeled "Go Advanced". This will take you to a new screen with more editing options. You can do this at any point of your post, and you won't lose progress. The button you'd be interested in is in the middle row, directly to the left of the link icon (I'll attach a picture). Highlight your paragraph, then click that "Increase Indent" button and voila, you have your tab.
    indent.JPG

    I'm not going to quote the rest of your post because my follow up question is a simple one.

    How much do you think the invention and implementation of the world wide web, with it's access to vast and abundant knowledge and information, has been contributing to your New Age belief system?
    A side note, you used the term "Novus Ordo Empyrean" in your opening post. Does 'Novus Ordo' not translate to New Order? Empyrean would denote the heavens or sky, which many religions and beliefs look to the heavens, or the celestial bodies as a divine plane, so it just made sense to think of it as a New Order belief system. If there is a different way to interpret this, please do enlighten me.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

  10. #10
    Live and learn anunitu's Avatar
    Reputation
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,139
    Religion
    stregheria

    Re: M3: ONE: Foundation of the New Millennium

    i now use a little writing program that has spell checking among many more features and it is free and i think open source named docpad
    great for offline composing.
    https://www.gammadyne.com/docpad.htm

    i guess ou can upgrade it or maybe donate to it?

    - - - Updated - - -

    the buy in the menu goes to other programs

    - - - Updated - - -

    great little text program
    Last edited by anunitu; 02 Apr 2020 at 05:07.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

    all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.




    http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

    my new page here,let me know what you think.


    nothing but the shadow of what was

    witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Similar Threads

  1. Rituals of first millennium CE heathens..?
    By Briton in forum Heathen Traditions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18 Dec 2015, 04:55

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •