Concerns and Worship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Concerns and Worship?

When an entity, spirit, deity it doesn't matter what it is really, chooses you, it will ask permission, and you can question its intentions, ask it to identify itself. Since you dedicate some of your precious life energies and time and experience the transcendental you can choose what you wish such as, full possession, reincarnation with re-possessions until a specific task is accomplished, give free will to the entity, ask for assistance, make a pact, a pact of protection or a friendship, or ask for guidance, or permissions and teachings to develop yourself in the occult.

If you do full possession with your soul, a deity can come with not only a spirit but also a spirit guide and some slave demons which are used by the spirit to accomplish certain tasks, it can also communicate with other spirits/entity, mate with other deities, summon others, and feed from other deities/ life forms/ sun/ nature, etc, from which some gain their powers.

Comment

Re: Concerns and Worship?

Originally posted by ingridstjerne257 View Post
      Hi monso leedra,
      I disagree. I found past lives to be helpful for myself and some others I conversed with. I learned how to do it from a knowledgeable person, yes I did pay and that person was genuine.
      Some of the gods tell me about it when I ask them, too.
      Past life study has been around for millennia. I offer it as a suggestion, not a requirement, if one wishes to pursue.
      This is the safe zone so I'll just leave it at. If it works for you and makes you feel good then that's what you need
      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
      X