Interesting Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Update!

Hello everyone! From all the wonderful advice, I received yesterday and trying to establish a connection and seek guidance, I tried to reach out to Thor last night. Prayed and spoke to him and asked for a sign, anything he was willing to send y'know. As one does.
    Well, the past week it's been like 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit and sunny/breezy, typical spring weather in Ohio. Today it's 32 and literally snowing. Yes, global warming is real and yea it could be that. But... it's snowing and cold and raining in the middle of April. It's been snowing since like 4 pm or so and currently it's around 11:30 pm. It's started to stick to the ground and actually look snowy rather than wet and dreary rain-snow.
    I obviously am not certain it's a sign or anything real but... it's uh... certainly strange. Just wanted to share because I haven't experienced any sign like this and would love a second opinion on this sudden weather shift.
    If this isn't him, any idea who would bring sudden snow like that? Most of my research has been towards the Norse pantheon so, I would assume it would be one of them? I could be absolutely wrong though! This is definitely striking though, right?

Re: Interesting Update!

I asked Thor for snow once, I think it was August and hot too. Then maybe two days later I see on TV a place where it was snowing... I was amused!
    So it was him playing around in your area. Oh, he likes to play around with meterologists, too.

Comment

Re: Interesting Update!

Originally posted by ingridstjerne257 View Post
      I asked Thor for snow once, I think it was August and hot too. Then maybe two days later I see on TV a place where it was snowing... I was amused!
      So it was him playing around in your area. Oh, he likes to play around with meterologists, too.
      I didn't know that Thor does snow.

Comment

Working...
      X