X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All the things COVID-19

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I got wonderful and funny news Vice President Mike Pence got the coronavirus.
    Is that a joke? I know there are a lot of people that don't like the vice president and President Trump's administration, but no one deserves to get the coronavirus. If this is true he could die. I wouldn't wish the coronavirus on my worst enemy.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
      Is that a joke? I know there are a lot of people that don't like the vice president and President Trump's administration, but no one deserves to get the coronavirus. If this is true he could die. I wouldn't wish the coronavirus on my worst enemy.
      No this is real. The coronavirus infected Pence.

Comment

I got wonderful and funny news Vice President Mike Pence got the coronavirus.
        There's nothing wonderful and funny about that. Desiring disease on someone is vile.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

No this is real. The coronavirus infected Pence.
          BMH, I am with Sean on this. This will rebound on you somehow. I believe when you send out something it comes back three times as stronger. So if you send out positive energy it will come back three times stronger. Same for the bad. You're going to make life worse on yourself with wishing bad things on people and cursing them like I see on your youtube page.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

As a person who refused to follow CDC guidelines by wearing a mask and paraded himself through a nursing home recently I don't feel sorry for him. The Trump administration has endangered and killed thousands of people with their handling of this pandemic! They have encouraged Governor's to open states back up when there has been absolutely no leveling off or going down of case count or deaths.

I don't think it's hilarious nor do I wish the diseas on anyone but I'd say karma is paying him a visit and wish him the best of luck.
            Last edited by kalynraye; 09 May 2020, 07:08.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
              There's nothing wonderful and funny about that. Desiring disease on someone is vile.
              Yes BMH. You can feel it in your heart, but if you say it out loud it provides an opportunity for others to engage in a thing called "virtue signalling."

Be polite and don't make such temptations available to those who can't resist them.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Update: it's not Pence it's his press secretary.
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                  Yes BMH. You can feel it in your heart, but if you say it out loud it provides an opportunity for others to engage in a thing called "virtue signalling."

Be polite and don't make such temptations available to those who can't resist them.
                  Off topic, but psychopaths also feel their murderous urges in their hearts, yet it doesn't justify their actions. Just an extrapolated thought.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I hope Pence's secretary gets to healing soon. Prayers. I also hope the administration takes the effective means that they need to show the nation that they are serious about the Coronavirus as well. They need to make sure they are wearing masks, doing social distancing, etc... Hopefully, this will be over soon. I keep praying.
                    Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                      As a person who refused to follow CDC guidelines by wearing a mask and paraded himself through a nursing home recently I don't feel sorry for him. The Trump administration has endangered and killed thousands of people with their handling of this pandemic! They have encouraged Governor's to open states back up when there has been absolutely no leveling off or going down of case count or deaths.

I don't think it's hilarious nor do I wish the diseas on anyone but I'd say karma is paying him a visit and wish him the best of luck.
                      Nevermind, my 3am reading eyes deceived me
                      Last edited by Doc_Holliday; 09 May 2020, 22:56.
                      White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                      sigpic
                      In Days of yore,
                      From Britain's shore
                      Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                      And planted firm Britannia's flag
                      On Canada's fair domain.
                      Here may it wave,
                      Our boast, our pride
                      And joined in love together,
                      The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                      The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
                        Wait are you saying you paraded through a nursing home without a mask? Like as if to brag? Just curious.
                        Pretty sure that Kalyn is talking about a member of the Trump administration not herself.

Both due to repeated reference to him and him apparently being infected.

Also, if we're going to comment on a virus in gov then could someone post an article with the name of the person affected?
                        Last edited by MaskedOne; 09 May 2020, 23:01.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I will absolutely post a source if I post about a government official!

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                            I will absolutely post a source if I post about a government official!
                            Thanks. Though in this case, the individual who should provide the source is really BMH. I'm aware of a member of Pence's staff being infected with Corona. I'd like the source BMH is using for Pence himself being infected because I haven't seen that come up yet.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                              Thanks. Though in this case, the individual who should provide the source is really BMH. I'm aware of a member of Pence's staff being infected with Corona. I'd like the source BMH is using for Pence himself being infected because I haven't seen that come up yet.
                              Here's the source:

Comment

he is now in isolation cnn news nothing on if he was infected yet

- - - Updated - - -

with the news showing testimony about this all being one fubar issue i think trump is hiding i think
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X