Hello There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello There

Hi i'm Kat i am from Los Angeles and i have been practicing paganism for about 2 years i'm currently practicing Chaos Magick, Sigil Magick, Herb Magick, Crystal Magick and many more. I am very young and i do take this stuff very seriously. i've had strange experinces all my life that are still unexplainable in which leads me to believe i am clairsentient or a tiny bit of an empath. I don't know how to explain it i can feel negative or positive energy when i walk in a room or store or something like that. i can sense others people Doubt and other emotions i can feel when something strange or bad is about to happen and it does.

I feel welcomed here and maybe i can learn some new things..

~ Kat
    Last edited by Guest; 07 May 2020, 20:16.

Re: Hello There

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

You raise an interesting topic about energy. You see, in my experience, energy is not negative nor positive, being inherently inert. Intents can taint the energy, and make it have certain properties, and behave a certain way, but the positive and negative aspect is purely subjective on the point of view of the receiver. In chaos magic particularly, this lack of absolutes is predominant. How do you reconcile a binary view of energy with the magical relativism (excuse my french) of chaos magic?

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I like 'chaos' magic! no time to test or time-frame. You do what you need to do when you fell ready. Eventually you find personal truths, and all truths evolve no matter what. Like a spirit back in the times had no idea what was HTML code, computer processors, however the spirits that I know master this too, so they learned a great deal since the middle ages!

Comment

Working...
        X